Thread: How to connect my Motorola to Pc via ADB Interface?

How to connect my Motorola to Pc via ADB Interface?

I have a T – mobile which is made by mortorola and want to connect it to my pc using the ADB interface. I tried reading many forums based on linux and android based but , did not succeeded as I have little or no knowledge about the connection and more important about the ADB platform which is the only interface used to connect my t – mobile to pc ?

Re: How to connect my Motorola to Pc via ADB Interface?

First try connecting it with a usb to a personnel computer or a laptop with the laptop/ pc having a pre-installed ADB in it, ADB means android debug engine which acts as an interface between your mobile and the pc. If it gets connected properly then there is no problem with the installation, is it does not then there is a problem with installation, Most of the time the problem lies with the installation of the ADB interface.

Actually there should be no problem at all for connecting your t-mobile with pc unless and until you want to install a software in it or modify it root directory . is that what you want to do ? If not then there should not be a problem , just connect your t-mobile with the pc via an supported usb cord and then a window will pop out giving you the options regarding selection of usb mass storage and other options , I don ‘t think you use anything more than copying and pasting the songs or document to your sd card .

I think there is a problem with the installation of the ADB , because that’s the interface with connects the mobile with pc . so unless and until the installation isn ‘t proper it would never detect it . This are the requirements’ that a particular pc need to have before installing ADB

1)Microsoft .net framework 2.0 ( remember 2.0 no other framework would not do )
    2) download ADB directly from the Motorola site and then unzip the file in a new folder with the same name .

Avoid connecting the USB through rear end as they are not configured, connect them to the drives at the front –end , I mean to the usb ports that are directly connected to motherboard .

Download and install android sdk with ADB setup tools and files . This would be useful if you are running manual Linux command via ADB .Try turning off all your anti-virus program as it might be interrupting the connection. Check if you have previous installed ADB , if yes then please remove it completely including the adbd file from your root directory /sbin . OR you can either use root explorer in windows for exploring the roots to check if there is any pre – install version in it .