Thread: Not able to Find Wifi Networks On Acer 3810t

Not able to Find Wifi Networks On Acer 3810t

I am using Acer 3810t in which I was using windows vista. After that I have installed the windows 7 in my laptop. Before installing the windows 7 all the things were working fine in my laptop. But after installing the windows 7 I am not able to use WIFI in my laptop. Whenever I try to use the WIFI at that time it is saying that no WIFI network detected. Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue. In windows vista all the things were going fine. Please any one have any solution then let me know. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: Not able to Find Wifi Networks On Acer 3810t

I have referred your problem and I will suggest you one solution to solve this issue. First go to my computer and after that right click on the open space in my computer. After doing that click on the properties after that go to the device manager. In the device manager click ion the wireless network and enable it. Now restart your laptop. after restarting the laptop your WIFI will start working properly and it will also able to find WIFI network. Hopefully this idea will work for you.

If you are still facing the problem with your laptop WIFI then I think you should first uninstall the WIFI drivers from your laptop and after that delete all the temporary files from your laptop. After that restart your laptop and then install the WIFI driver again in your laptop again. I think after doing that you will be able to find the WIFI network in your laptop. Try this solution to solve your issue and let me know whether this trick worked for you or not?

I think you are facing this problem because of your WIFI driver is not supporting your operating system. That is why I suggest you to first download the WIFI driver for your laptop which works with windows 7. You can download it from its official site after that search your laptop model number and then you will find the option for selecting the operating system. Now select your operating system and download the drivers after that install it in your laptop and then it will work fine.

As you have said that your WIFI is not able to search the network, I was facing the similar kind of problem in my laptop also. After that I tried to solve my problem by reinstalling the driver but that idea didn’t work for me. After that I repair my windows 7 by inserting the Windows 7 bootable disk. After repairing the windows my WIFI is working absolutely fine and it searching the network properly. I hope this trick will fix your issue. if you find any problem after that then let me know.

I have tried so many solutions to solve this problem but none of the tricks worked for me. After that I also tried to fix this by updating the WIFI routers. After updating the WIFI driver also I was facing the same issue. After that I tried my different laptop with my router with my router and its all working fine, after that I updated my windows 7 and after that I solved my issue. Now WIFI is working absolutely fine and I am not facing any issues with it. Thank you.