Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 22-05-2011

Red light constantly blinking on blackberry torch

Recently I have purchased a blackberry torch. But before blackberry I used to Sony Xperia. Really blackberry torch is awesome handset. But Sony Xperia is also good mobile. It supports almost all features. It supports 16 GB memory. It worked very well when I purchased. But now I am facing a problem. It is constantly blinking the red light after that I don?t have received any notification message. It is very irritating problem. I don?t know much more about the blackberry functions. I want a solution of this problem. if anyone familiar with this problem then please tell me.
Old 22-05-2011

Re: Red light constantly blinking on blackberry torch

First of all you will remove the battery from the device for few minute, and then after you will place it back in. then you will leave the device for charging 3-4 hours and then is connected through the USB cable. And then you will remove the battery from the device a few seconds and re-insert it. If booting - let it charge to 100% (see Options> Status for the percentage). If not restart on the first try, leaving several more hours. I have had only first charge for two days before he returned to life after an excessive battery drain. Every 4-5 hours, with the device still connected to the charger, you can remove and change the battery to see if it restarts
Old 22-05-2011

The problem is that the phone is entirely dead, only works red LED, 2 flashes a gap then it repeats. As I have said that the LED flashes only now, when the office makes me wonder if I have a problem with the charging circuit. I have no way to test the charger. I estimate that charges your USB, so I think that it was doubtful that both are faulty. But I am trying to get the solution of this problem. Actually this is not very big problem. It can be fixed this problem. I we don?t know about the proper factions of blackberry that?s why we are not getting the problem
Old 22-05-2011

I am also facing the same problem with my blackberry torch. When my black berry torch is off then still red light is blinking two times. I did some process with my blackberry torch. I have removed the for many times. Then after insert the battery back it. When I turn on the battery then it would not turn on. I am, also update the software of my blackberry. I think this is a function of blackberry. But I am not sure about my things. Tomorrow I?ll go to the service for asking the solution of this problem
Old 22-05-2011

According me you should check the setting for the notification light headed. I am not sure exactly where they will be in the phone settings, but it will be exist in your phone. It could be just saying the phone is charging or something. Most smart phones have a flashing LED to inform you of the new activity (phone call, sms, BBM) for what can only be that. After this process your will turn of the phone for few minute. I am sure your problem will be fixed. Otherwise I suggest you for service center.
Old 22-05-2011

Yesterday I had also got the same problem but now it is fixed. It starts to happen again, and I was reviewing my new Gmail application I installed. When I went into my Gmail account, which had a new email. He closed and the light went out. Whether or not this is the problem, not sure. Because I have new emails in Gmail and had no light goes off. So the time error, idea, etc, is probably the case. I think we have applications, etc, to alert us of things and making the light goes off. The next time it happens then you will have to go into text messages, and all my applications. If I see a red "x" by any application, click on it and the light goes away, then problem solved.
Old 24-05-2011

I read problem then I saw that this can be fixed. I want to tell some steps for this problem. First all you should check the device software in your mobile. For instruction you can see KB03295. If all software is working properly then you will into the desktop manager and the you will double click loader application and then follow the application loader and you will install the blackberry device software. After this you will turn off the mobile for few second. And then restart again. May be red blinking stopped.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,