Thread: Unable to get latest message when i open messages in blackberry torch

Unable to get latest message when i open messages in blackberry torch

I was using nokia n8 after that I purchased the blackberry torch before one moth. Now I am facing one problem in my blackberry torch. Whenever receive any message in my blackberry torch and when i open it at that time it takes me to earlier message. After that I have to scroll down the screen and then I have to open the new message. Normally it have to show the latest message on the top but in my device I am not able to find the latest message on its place. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: Unable to get latest message when i open messages in blackberry torch

I have read your issue about your message problem. According to me you should try to solve this problem by doing following steps. First delete all the messages from your system after that restart you’re your blackberry torch. After restarting that when you receive some messages after that check whether you are getting the messages at proper place or your messages are sorting randomly. I think after doing that you will not face any issues with your blackberry torch.

I have gone through your issue and I can suggest you one solution which you can try to solve your problem. First open all the unread messages on your mobile phone. After that close the messages, now again pen the messages in your blackberry torch and then open any specific person conversation. By doing this trick you will be able to see the latest message in that conversation. I hope this trick will solve your problem. If you want to know anything more then let me know.

I have tried to search solution the solution for your problem. If you want to solve this problem then you can solve it by doing this trick. First take the backup of all your data. After that rest the setting of your blackberry torch, after that rest your mobile. After that it will restore the default setting of your mobile. Now restore the backup in your mobile again, so that you can see all your messages again in your blackberry torch. Now after that whenever you will receive any message at that time it will go in your inbox properly and you can view your latest messages normally.

If you are unable to solve the problem even after trying so many tricks then I think you should update the software of your blackberry torch. You can update the software of your black berry by using blackberry desktop manager. Connect your blackberry torch with your laptop or computer. After that open the blackberry desktop software, in desktop software you will find the option of update the mobile software. Now update the software and after that you will not find the same issue again.

As you people have suggested the solution in above replies, I have tried those solutions one by one. First I tried to open the single contact conversation after that I am not facing this problem. When I open the all the messages together at that time same problem is coming again. Resetting the mobile also giving the same result, now please tell me is there any proper solution to fix this issue. I don’t want to update my blackberry torch software as I don’t have any internet connection at my place.

As you have said that you don’t want to update your blackberry that is why I can give you one more solution. To solve your problem without updating the phone is possible, for that first take the backup of all your data by using blackberry desktop software. After that go the blackberry service center and ask for the solution for your message problem and after that they will fix your issue. I hope this idea will solve your issue and you will be able to solve the problem.