Thread: HP G72-110SA is getting overheated

HP G72-110SA is getting overheated

My maternal uncle has given me hp laptop. This laptop is very awesome. Its looks very nice. And also it configuration is very nice. It supports all the application. I use this laptop for office purpose. I use very heavy software on this laptop. But yesterday I have a problem with this laptop. When I start this laptop then after some time it is getting over heat. I didn’t know that what’s happening with this laptop? Tell how to fix this problem? Please tell me the solution of this problem.

Re: HP G72-110SA is getting overheated

The reason why I am asking is that there is increased speculation (from a Nvidia forum and a technical review site) that the epoxy type heat pipe used in the dv7 series Nvidia chipset is integrated with the same as those who suffer so badly in the series 7 and 8. It would be interesting to know the temperature ranges in your notebook to the GPU. However, so far is only a rumor? But that's how it all on 7 and 8 drama series began: / is a good chance that the cause is one of the options put forward Leo, or a combination. Be sure to clean the machine properly, according to HP hardware running HP diagnostics and run a tool to control the temperature (HW monitor or GPU-Z). Note that since you are running 64-bit, there is an excellent possibility that the system is having a setback because there is an unsigned driver or the driver incompatibility.

As I know about the overheating problem in fact it sounds like a HP problem. So far, my HP has done then no more. Even at idle. It is made with Windows to Linux. At this rate I am about to utilize as a heating pad. I wish I could give you more suggestion that you should the pad under your laptop. I wish you the best of luck. Also you should search online (Google); it appears that HP tends to be even hotter than the competition. I do not need to sound like a HP hater, but it appears a bit too many with this problem.

I think that each sensor is working well; it's just that laptops run hot, in spite of. If you are really paranoid, you can follow some steps to save the concern:

• Contact your Intel / AMD and ask particular thermal boundaries on your processor.
    • Evaluate the temperatures with other’s hardware of your laptop load just about the forums.
    • Raise the back of your laptop when you are working. Never work on a soft surface, trapping heat like a bed or a cloth. Do not utilize on your lap.
    • If that cannot quiet their fears, buy a cooling pad. They do not more than $25 on Newegg.
    • I have to admit that when I saw my thermal emit on 60C, 71C on high load. However, I understood that operating temperatures are distinctive for a laptop, and I bought a cooling pad to maintain it between 40C and 50C on load. Hope that helps a little.

I can only hypothesize on some reasons why. It could be a faulty fan, program or programs running in the background that requires the CPU to run at least 50% more often, clog up or blocked air vent the dust from the cooling pad, then you will do with non- application program of thermal paste on the processor and heatsink, etc. these are talked about in the dissimilar categories on the laptop and a business forum. Try searching on these forums for answers to your issue. While searching for a result maybe you can temporarily set the fan to be always on in the BIOS.

Well, when I have purchased the laptop then I have also faced the same problem. But I have solved this problem is very soon. I saw the solution on the hp site. Then i followed the steps and then I have fixed this problem. I suggest you that you should also read the instructions. I am mentioning the steps following:
    1. First you will Click this link
    2. After you will type your P/N number on the explore field and then click enter.
    3. Choose software and driver downloads.
    4. Choose operating system.
    5. Look for BIOS, download and run it.
    6. Carry on with inside flash.
    7. It will restart. Then you should be excellent to go.
    8. Observe the temp of the computer, and then tell me the output.

I would like to suggest you that you should clean the laptop fan. Then after you will restart the laptop then after 15 min you will check if it is still to be overheated. Then you will check the BOIS setting. Because sometime this problem arises due to wrong BIOS setting. And also you should this laptop in a cool temperature. It is possible for you the you should use the cooling pad. After doing all these steps then still this problem will exists the you should contact with service center