Thread: BlackBerry Backup and Applications

BlackBerry Backup and Applications

Hi, I have a blackberry’s cell phone and It is wonderful device I must say, I must say a good business phone, and when I perform any operation like installing new software or upgrading my previous software I always use to keep backup of all the data present in my cell phone, but recently I just lost my data from an application (EXGIS), and when I try to restore some selected data, I cannot find any backup for my exgis on any data for my other applications. Thus where would be other data? How shall I get it back? Any suggestion?

Re: BlackBerry Backup and Applications

Hey sorry my friend, but actually I am not that much aware about the application you are talking about but, I am sure that when we lost some data, some of the application doesn’t retain their personalized settings, otherwise data would be able to recovered somehow, but as you see, you don’t have any data remaining I would suggest that, you’ll find some application that is used to recover the deleted data. You can download it from the internet.

I don’t think you’ll get the lost data, but it is too important that it won’t happened again, I had heard some application called BerryWeather and QuickLaunch, they specially made for such a purpose only, I mean to say, such a application allows data backups separately to the media card. So whenever we update our phone, we don’t lost any of our data, including the application. So I would suggest you to download this application, and for your other deleted data you may recover it through the recovery software, but I am not sure about such application.

I would suggest you to use the recovery application that you can download from the internet , not all works perfectly, I mean to say, if you search on internet for such a title for recovering the data, you’ll get too many software nut they doesn’t work, I would suggest you to download only smart recovery tool, because I had used it, and I was able to recover half of the data, I am not sure about the application but you’ll get the data for sure.

I would suggest you to use the recovery application that you can download from the internet , not all works perfectly, I mean to say, if you search on internet for such a title for recovering the data, you’ll get too many software nut they doesn’t work, I would suggest you to download only smart recovery tool, because I had used it, and I was able to recover half of the data, I am not sure about the application but you’ll get the data for sure.