Thread: How to get rid of some items of Standby screen in BlackBerry Torch?

How to get rid of some items of Standby screen in BlackBerry Torch?

I have some items in the standby screen of my phone and hence what I need is that I kick them out of the phone as soon as possible. So tell me how can I do that? There are some items in the screen which I think is quite frustrating for me, so that’s why I want to get rid of it as soon as possible, so how is that possible can you all explain me well some easy steps for the problem will do for e but it should be very easy to understand so do reply fast guys I am waiting for the necessary solution from your side.

Re: How to get rid of some items of Standby screen in BlackBerry Torch?

Well you try out the simple solutions here are the steps that I am giving you out here
    1) First go to the options and from there go to display.
    2) Now go to the message on lock screen and probably you will get to change the settings from there itself.
    So I think probably that’s the perfect solution for you so go ahead with the suggestions that I have given here it will work out for you.

No that really did not help me a lot so your suggestions did not help me to a great extent. So anyways thanks for the quick suggestion that you have given here. I appreciate your efforts for doing so but that really did not help me to a good extent. So can you give me the solutions for the same I need some quick solutions for you all so do reply to me as soon as possible, help me out here guys I am waiting for the solutions from you all. So please do give me some ideas.

Then that may be the LOCK screen that you are talking about see that’s not the stand by screen what you are saying here as suggested by the above user in the first post he said that in the lock screen you will be getting the space to enter the personal message so that’s where you have to enter the personal message in it and hence that’s where the solu7tion you will be getting. So hope you are understanding what I am trying to say here.

Ok got the point that you have made here I will make the necessary changes with the present system so lets see if I am able to get the perfect solutions from there so that’s what I wanted to say here though I am happy with the positive outcome that has been generated here so thanks a lot guys for supporting me in solving out the problem. Appreciate your efforts for sorting out the issue for me and thanks a lot.