Thread: How to remove device log and facebook notifications from blackberry torch

How to remove device log and facebook notifications from blackberry torch

I have bought a new blackberry torch which is an amazing phone. This phone has made internet browsing very easy. I regularly visit facebook, twitter and many websites. But the only problem with this phone is that I am not able to delete device log and all facebook notifications which get entered into my phone daily. Due to such notifications, my message box is choked up and has slowed down my phone. Need suggestions to remove device log and facebook notifications.

Re: How to remove device log and facebook notifications from blackberry torch

As you have said that you browse internet daily on your phone, than of course all the data such as cookies and cache memory will be stored in your phone memory. Thus lots of data in phone memory may slow down your phone. Thus to delete all the data present in your phone memory, you must delete those data and for this you need to press ALT key and press LGLG. Then you will see the logs and then finally click on the menu button and select on clear log. Try this out.

Even I am using blackberry torch since a month and even I am suffering with the same problem. This problem is quite common and many people are suffering from it. Well I don’t have any solution to such problem because even I am a new user to this phone. I would prefer to be patient and I hope the solution/fix might be coming soon. Even you can try formatting your phone memory daily if possible.

Who told that there is no solution for it? You can delete device log and all those facebook notifications quickly. Just follow some steps: First, open up your facebook application, go to menu and select option from it. In this deselect the option button and let your facebook messages show in your blackberry messages in the inbox. Now you can delete all the messages easily. Try this it really works.

Hey buddy even I am using blackberry and there are several ways to remove the notification. I delete the notification daily because I browse so much from my phone that my phone memory gets full. To remove the device log and facebook notification, you must go in the main message folder, click on menu, now can see the folder and finally go to wap push messages and clear them all. In this way tou can delete all the notifications that are present in your phone.

Are there notifications of default circle arrow icon? If found then it is likely that the notification of updated AppWorld has done. To remove AppWorld Login to view the updates and then go to Messaging> View folders> AppWorld Message> read and remove the icon and then go from your bb. After performing these steps you can finally delete all the device log and notifications.