Thread: Getting blank screen on HP tx2-1224

Getting blank screen on HP tx2-1224

as the title suggesting what i am going to ask over here. Well i am having HP tx2-1224 Touchsmart. Well whenever i am trying to boot the notebook of mine i am getting blank screen. I am getting Caps Lock keys light but the screen of the notebook is seems to be blank. Let me know if you are having any speculation to solve the problem of mine. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Getting blank screen on HP tx2-1224

Can you tell me which operating system do you have installed on the notebook? Do you have done any recent changes on the laptop? Particularly in terms of software. According me the problem which you are facing might be happening due to virus attack so tell me which antivirus program on the computer of yours. So answer the above mentioned as early as possible so that i can tell you regrading the steps of the troubleshooting.

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here i am suggesting following steps which you can try to solve the problem of yours. you should hold the power button for the 10 to 20 seconds. You should remove the battery of the notebook of yours and also remove the Ac power. After doing the same you should reinsert the battery on the laptop of yours and boot the laptop and see whether you are having any difference in the situation.

I was having the same problem which you have mentioned over here. I have done with lots of trick but did not helped me at all. However i have manged to fix the matter of mine by simply reinstalling the operating system on the device of mine. So far i am not having any issue on the notebook of mine. So i am suggesting that you should simply install the operating system on the notebook of yours and let me know about the results.

I am not sure but the issue which occurring in the situation of yours is occurring due to hardware issue. So i recommend that you should contact the official service center and claim for the service warranty which is given by the device manufacturer. Make sure that the device should not have any physical damage other wise your service warranty would be void and you will not be able to get the benefit of the service warranty. Also you should carry the information regarding the invoice details at time of visiting the service center.