Thread: Startup Error in BlackBerry Torch 9800

Startup Error in BlackBerry Torch 9800

Hello everyone I want to discuss a complicated problem with you all and the problem is that whenever I start my blackberry phone it is giving me a error and here is what the error reads uncaught exception: application net_rim_unifiedsearch_lib(221) is not responding; process terminated and this happens every time I restart my phone so what do you all think what can be the reason behind this problem I need a solution for it so please do suggest me something over here. Also with this problem I am unable to watch youtube video in it? so tell me what solutions do you have for this problem.

Re: Startup Error in BlackBerry Torch 9800

I would like to know which operating system are you using for your phone make sure that if you are having a latest version of the operating system in your phone in case if you are not having it then do update your phone with the latest version may be that would be of good help for you all, so that’s what I am saying here so hope you have got the necessary solution for the problem work on them and let me know what is the end result?

Thanks for the solution that you have given well let me inform you that I have the latest version of operating system in my phone and I have updated my phone last week only so that cannot be the cause of the problem, so hope you have got the situation in which I am currently now if you have some other solution for the problem in your book then please do notify me about the same it will be helpful for me. so do reply fast I am waiting for the solutions.

Ok if that is the case then probably reloading the operating system would be a good option for you. You can keep a backup of all the data files in the desktop manager and then try reloading the operating system with the help of the BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife, that is a tool which is very much important for you in such situations. So do a reloading of the operating system of your blackberry torch with this tool that would be very much helpful for you. So go ahead give it a try for this solution and let me know what is the exact output that you have got.

Ok appreciate that you have given the solutions for the problems now one thing that I need to ask it from you is that how to reload the operating system yes I will bring that tool that you had suggested but what after that can you please explain it to me? how to wipe out the operating system in a happen well that’s certainly looks to me as a good solution but seems to be quite complicated so please do suggest me the solution with exact steps.

Yes here is the solution for you Download a application for your pc called BBSAK (BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife). As I said it is a very important tool to wipe the OS from your blackberry device. Remember that you need to backup your data with Desktop Manager. If you have any third party applications in your system then you can back them up with BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife. You will get to see the Wipe OS option in BBSAK. If you have wiped out your operating system then your device will reboot and you'll be left with a white screen and an error 507, it indicates that there's no Operating system on your device. Now to load the OS back you need BBSAK or the Loader executable in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader. That’s the trick do let me know if it helped or not.

Hey wow that really worked for me so thanks a lot for all the solutions that you have given here it worked out for me and I am proud to say that. I must agree that the solutions that you all have provided were really beneficial for me so thanks a ton for that I did follow each and every step in your solution for the problem and that sorted out the issue for me. Thanks for all the help that you have given here it was certainly a positive aspects from your side.