Thread: Unable to find BlackBerry Messenger or Application world in BlackBerry Torch 9800

Unable to find BlackBerry Messenger or Application world in BlackBerry Torch 9800

Friends I have a small problem that I want to share it with you all, the problem started yesterday only when I did an update on applications and I restarted my phone, now when I saw the phone today I was not able to find BlackBerry Messenger or Application world in it. I searched the whole phone and also I searched in the applications but it was nowhere to be found. I don’t know what other steps should I do so that I can get back that applications? Please your help is needed here so please do suggest me something over here.

Re: Unable to find BlackBerry Messenger or Application world in BlackBerry Torch 9800

The problem might be due to the possible updating problem well the updates that you have carried on your phone may be that would be the reason for your phone not working so try uninstalling the version that you have in your phone and install the same version back or probably you can switch to the older version of the operating system that you were having for your phone so that’s what the suggestion I think would be perfect for you so work on the solutions that I have given here and in case if none of the solutions are working for you then do let me know about it I will advice you something else.

Re: Unable to find BlackBerry Messenger or Application world in BlackBerry Torch 9800

I have got a solution for you and I am sure it will be the perfect one for you. See what you have to do is Plug your Blackberry phone into your PC via USB port. Open BlackBerry Desktop Software in the system then click on Device at the top and Restore from the drop-down menu. While doing this it is very important to do a back up of all the file sin your phone. Choose the most recent backup file, making sure it's checked and click Restore or OK or whatever is the prompt. That will restore everything in the phone properly. In that box, you will get to see View Other Versions. So click that and make sure your current version, is checked. Click Update on having done that all icons and programs should be restored to your phone. so that’s what the procedure is try working on it.

Thanks a lot for the solution that you have given here, well I did try with the method that you have suggested here and I must say that the solutions did not work for me I am still not able to see the icons in the phone now I am really very upset with the outcome so what other solutions do you all have for my problem can you all please suggest? If possible do reply fast for my problem and I am quite sure that you will give out some solutions for me.

In case if that is also not helping then better do have a talk with the blackberry people about the problem they will give you the solutions for your problem. So I think that’s a much better way to solve out the issue for you they must be having a good knowledge on these kind of problems and hence I think that’s the way to go have a talk with the blackberry people about the problem and I am sure they will give you out some good solutions for the problem, so that’s a piece of advice from my side when nothing is going your way.

Ok thanks for the help yes that would be the last option for my problem but what in between that isn't there any other option left here so that I can work on it. please do give me some help I know there would be some solution for the problem, yes if nothing is happening then its OK but don’t you all have any other solution in your book? If you have any then please do recommend me something out here.