Thread: Unable to get google calendars to sync Motorola Xoom

Unable to get google calendars to sync Motorola Xoom

I am having a problem with obtaining all my Google calendars to sync on my U.S. Wi-Fi Xoom. I have manifold calendars in one account and my Gmail does not identify or sync Xoom accepted invitations or calendars certain listed under "Other Calendars." In the Xoom, I have checked calendar>settings>....@gmail.com> and these calendars are not even scheduled to enable synchronization. This works as expected on my android phone, so I'm thinking it is a Xoom / theme of the honeycomb. Please if anyone has any idea or any suggestion for thus than please provide me.

Re: Unable to get google calendars to sync Motorola Xoom

I don’t have more idea on this but, as per me it looks like a Honeycomb account synchronize issue. I speculate if a dissimilar calendar application for example "Business Calendar", "CalenGoo" or "Pure Calendar Widget" would make any dissimilarity? I am thinking possibly not, but as they report to synchronize up with all Google accounts, it might be worth asking one of the developers anyhow.

I also have similar issues with this. I just went to market to purchase Business Calendar. While I got that Business Calendar, it not permits me to download. The OK button was just grayed out. I really not understand how to solve this annoying issue. I try to search this on many sites but still can’t find any way out solution for this. So please if anyone has any idea or any suggestion for this than please let me know.

Just attempt it another time, I went to the acquire screen and my "OK" button is there and not grayed out. The market application has been peeling in recent times and the paid applications have even not been noticeable occasionally. If that at a standstill gives you troubles (even though mine is well at present), you can as well attempt the web-based market, which I establish was functioning while the market application was unbalanced.

I have manifold calendars below one google account. Business, Personal, and Deployment agendas and all look to be syncing up just well. Just shaped an item on the web and it showed up in my operation calendar, and created one in calendar on Xoom and it illustrated up on web. If I depart into calendar application on Xoom, go into settings, and choose my Gmail I notice all my calendars and perceive the sync box next to them.

Have you attempted logging into Gmail on the web, choose setting on the calendar. After doing that unmark the alternative for "show in list" for the calendars which aren't showing up on the Xoom. After that hit save, after that just go back in and recheck the "show in list" alternative once more. After doing this just depart into settings on the Xoom, choose Accounts and sync, choose your Gmail account after that uncheck after that recheck "Sync calendar" for your google account to compel sync. Do the calendars now roll up on the Xoom now? I utilized to have to do this about once every pair of months on my DX. Not quite certain if it’s an insect on the android side or the Gmail side.

The non-mobile edition of Google Calendar lets you to keep track of your preferred teams' schedules by selecting them from the Interesting Calendars catalog and after that adding them as divide calendars to your account. Though, please note that these sports calendars are not completely obtainable on mobile devices at this time. If you load Google Calendar during the web browser on any device apart from Android, iPhone, or Palm Pre, you will be in the basic mobile web edition of Google Calendar, which does let you see listed entries from your sports calendars.