Thread: Unable to download apps from appliance world in my blackberry torch

Unable to download apps from appliance world in my blackberry torch

Hi friends I have just bought a new blackberry torch which is a smart phone but amazing. It has many unique features which I don’t think so that other phones may have. I use internet from this phone. When I tried to download some applications from appliance world, the apps get started downloading but the downloading never stops. I don’t the problem but need to solve it. So is there any way to resolve this problem and also gets deleted when started downloading. Need help.

Re: Unable to download apps from appliance world in my blackberry torch

I would prefer you to clear cache present in AppWorld application. To perform this you follow some steps: Open appliance world from your blackberry phone, and then go to my world, now if you have QWERTY keypad blackberry than in that keep holding ALT key and press RST in series. Now go to appliance world, log in and then try downloading again. I hope it work for you.

I think the steps shown above are correct. You may try it. See I am not sure that the problem is because of your phone or of appliance world. But perform the steps shown in the above query but you will have a problem in your phone. When you clear the cache from your phone, it may get lock. Thus for this you need to remove the battery and insert it again then try downloading the apps from appliance world.

Hey buddy even I have a blackberry torch phone and even I had the same problem. I showed my phone to the customer support center but even they were unable to solve the problem so they replaced my phone with a new one. Well I think you must also try and have replaced. I hope your phone is in warranty period. Call to your nearest customer support center and have a replace. Then try downloading from appliance world and see whether you are having the same problem or not.

Check whether your blackberry torch is compatible with blackberry appliance world. For this it should support the following criteria: Your blackberry phone should have the software version 4.5 or higher. You can check your version by opening the options and go in about tab present which will give you detailed information about your software version. You must also have a track pad or trackball or surepress touch screen. See to it that you have a good service plan which enables you to access blackberry browser and you will be able to download apps from appliance world.

I don’t have much idea why you are not able to download applications from appliance world. But still I would suggest you to remove all the applications installed in your phone and re download them again. You can also try updating your phone with latest version. Even if not updated may create problem. Reboot your phone twice or thrice continuously and try downloading again. I hope this may solve your problem.

I would prefer you to try downloading applications from other website. If you are able to download apps from other website then it might be appsworld site causing problem. Also check that your connection with internet is proper. Improper or lose connection might cause unable to download applications from apps world. Check it out and if works then let me know and do post your reply.