Thread: blackberry torch Keeps Rebooting

blackberry torch Keeps Rebooting

I have a blackberry’s torch, and it was working perfectly but since last 2 days it merely keeps booting on its own, don’t know what happened to it, as I haven’t install any such application though, but still the problem persist, then I just decided to contact its carrier, and after a long chat with their supporting staff I didn’t found any solution to this glitch, now I am just frustrated due to this, and really or rather badly needs advice, can anyone having the same glitch? Any suggestion? Thanks.

Re: blackberry torch Keeps Rebooting

According to me there are too many reason causing this particular hitch, as you haven’t mentioned it properly, I would like to suggest you the basic solution for these, you can simply reset your phone, you have to do certain steps, such as first of all switch your phone off and turn it on, this you can called it as a soft reset to the phone, it can simply clear all the cache and thus any un expected error could be minimized.

well, I was having the same problem as you, I would say the blackberry’s supporting staff is really pathetic, didn’t get the proper solution even after long discussion, and then I was just telling this to my friend and he told me to perform the master reset, and it just help me to get out of these problem, thus I would recommend you the same, you can MASTER reset right from the phone itself firstly click on the Options and then in that you’ll find Security tab click on that and select Security Wipe. But if you still persist the same problem then I think the problem is in your hardware.

It might be possible that because of some corrupted application, though you have mentioned that you haven’t install any other application, but I think the problem is in the application presented in you SD card, I am not sure but you should check that, so I would like to recommend you to pull out you SD card from your torch and then restart it again, if you didn’t get any such issue, then the problem is in your memory card.

I think you are having this problem because of the corrupted software, in other words I’d say the current software you’re using is being corrupted, I would suggest you to install the new software or maybe you can simply upgrade your older versions software. And yeah remember one think, while performing such operation, don’t forget to backup the data, which is presented in the phone, or else you may lose it.

I would like to suggest you to visit their service center first before doing any unnecessary action or you may damage other thing also in your device, like it may harm your display or the internal circuit. I do have the same phone, but the problem was little bit different, and I just tried to do something, and it went wrong. Thus I am telling you to go to service center, I am sure you’ll get the proper solution for these.