Thread: Very low Sound is coming from HP Pavilion dv7-4070us

Very low Sound is coming from HP Pavilion dv7-4070us

Before some days I got the HP Pavilion dv7-4070us laptop and I like this laptop. After I get the laptop I have upgraded my laptop from windows vista to windows 7. After that I installed all the drivers in my laptop, all the things were working fine after that I updated my sound driver as I found these drivers on its official site. But after that I started facing one issue with my laptop. I am getting very low sound from my laptop speaker. In 100% volume also I am getting very low sound without beats. Please tell me how to fix this solution.

Re: Very low Sound is coming from HP Pavilion dv7-4070us

If you are getting very low sound even after installing the updated driver, then I think there something wrong with your laptop sound setting. First check all the setting regarding sound in your laptop. You need to check the sound manager also and make sure that in sound manager is properly enabled. If you find any option which is not correct then first correct it. After that try to play any sound. After doing these steps you will not face any problem with your sound.

I have gone through your problem as you have said in your post that you are getting very low sound from your laptop that is why I suggest you to try this solution. First uninstall all the drivers from your laptop by going in to the device manager and right clicking on the sound and audio option. After that restart your laptop, now install the audio driver again in your laptop. After that you will not face this kind of issue with your laptop sound.

I think you can solve this problem by doing this trick. If you have started facing this problem after installing the updated driver in your laptop, then I think you should first uninstall the current driver which is installed in your system and after that install the original driver which you normally get along with your laptop. After installing the old drivers you will not face this kind of problem with your laptop. I think this trick will solve your Issue and you will get your normal sound back.

If you want to know the exact problem and if you are not able to solve your problem even after trying so many solution then I think you should try this. Insert any headphone in your laptop and then check whether you are getting the normal sound in your headphone or not? If you are facing the same problem with your headphone also then I think there is something wrong with your laptop sound card and you need to replace your sound card as soon as possible.

After reading your post I have tried to check the sound in my laptop by inserting the headphone. I am also facing the same issue in headphone also and that is why I am also thinking that there is something wrong with my sound card. Now I have decided to go to the HP service center and I think I will get the proper solution there. Hopefully they will give me perfect solution for this issue. Thank you for giving me all this information and helping me.