Thread: Motorola Xoom Painting or Drawing apps

Motorola Xoom Painting or Drawing apps

I have searched through forums and most of the sites for applications for my Motorola Xoom. Motorola Xoom is great, I like it very much. I got it on my birthday, my dad gifted me. I very much love to draw, so I searched for any drawing or painting application for my Xoom over the internet but was unable to find some. I think that people don’t like to draw anymore; I can say that because there are many questions regarding office and other apps but none for drawing applications. Now I am searching for a good painting or a drawing application for my Motorola Xoom. Can anyone here help me find it?

Re: Motorola Xoom Painting or Drawing apps

I own a Motorola Xoom. I bought it last month, and I am also into drawing. Its fun drawing, so I searched for a genuine application using which I can use my Motorola Xoom as a drawing pad, and found one. It’s called Sketch book mobile, developed by autodesk. It is a very nice application that can satisfy all your drawing needs. As we know, good things doesn’t come for free, you can buy Autodesk SketchBook Mobile for just 44.60Rs form the android market (website). It’s not that expensive, go buy it and enjoy drawing.

If you wish to buy a Painting or drawing application which worth your money then there is an application for you; Drawing Pad which can be found in the Android Market website. It will cost you less than 99Rs, but it simply worth it. It has got Crayons, Paint brushes, Markers, Pencils of different colors, roller pens and much more. Its user interface is awesome, looks like that you are working with the real things. You can also save your work and continue working on it later. You should try it, great application.

The applications you suggested are good but I don’t like to pay for stuff that I can get for free. If you say that good things doesn’t come for free then take a look at Xoom Finger Paint BA.net drawing application for Motorola Xoom which is totally free. Just download and enjoy painting. Xoom Finger Paint BA.net is a Finger touch Art Drawing Tool which includes multiple brushes and colors. Not as good as the apps suggested above but the best part is that, it’s free and its specially released for Motorola Xoom.

When it comes to free applications, it draws attention of most of us. Ever wondered that it becomes very easy and handy to draw, take notes, and paint with the application which is simple and easy to use. Drawing and taking notes had never been easy till there came the simple and easy to use application; DrawFree, developed by Celsius which had got very friendly and yet simple controls and by using your finger you can draw sketches, take notes and paint paintings. The application can be found for free at the Android Market website.