Thread: Display not working on HP Touchsmart TX2 1020US

Display not working on HP Touchsmart TX2 1020US

I am using the HP Touchsmart TX2 1020US. It has Windows 7 installed on the same. I am having a small issue with the display. The display started flickering first. Then there was black screen. This usually happen when I am playing games. But now there is no display when I am turning on the system. It has a rotating screen. What can be the problem here.

This can be some kind of hardware issue. Here when you turn on your system are you able to see the bios screen. If yes then the problem is with the video driver. You can try running system restore. That is the easiest way to fix the problem. You can choose a old date and restore the settings. You can also go ahead and update the drivers manually which will also help in fixing the problem. But if nothing work then there is a hardware issue.

First you have to see whether your system is working fine or not. In your laptop if you have a vga or hdmi cable then connect a separate monitor on that. See that you are able to get a second screen or not. If yes then means your existing screen of laptop is gone. You have to carry it to the service center for repair. But if you are not getting display on the screen screen also then the system is not booting. You have to check the bios settings.