Thread: Google providing beta music to Motorola xoom

Google providing beta music to Motorola xoom

This is one of the good news that Google is going to provide beta music to xoom. If I remember correctly that Google said to all the xoom users that it is going to provide beta music access to all xoom users but via 3.1 update only. If your tablet is updated with 3.1 update then you can easily access music’s from the market. I just don’t know whether we can download music from music app or need to sign up for it. Need suggestions.

Re: Google providing beta music to Motorola xoom

Even I am not sure but I think we need to sign up so as to get an invitation from the web page. For this you need to download the music manager or either any other kind from your PC. Thus you can start downloading the number of songs with free of costs. Just be aware of various viruses and worms that can enter into your phone through the internet. Scan your tablet daily if possible.

Yes, this is right. You need to sign up for this and it’s not a big deal. But check first that is your tablet upgraded with version 3.1 otherwise you won’t be able to access the music beta. Thus after signing up you will automatically receive invitation from the website. This surely works. I have tried this and I have already uploaded around 7500dongs till today. Try out you will really enjoy.

Had the opportunity to confirm and it is out and it’s quite cool. You are given a handful of free songs to activate the service. But I'm disappointed not to see any way to buy music from them. They make a point to say just as legally obtained music on their servers, but do not give us a music store. I hope it is planned as a future store. But still all of you can try this service. It’s fast and highly amazing.

Been using since last Friday. Overall I like it. It's taking forever to upload my songs, but that's probably because of my connection. I like having access to all this music on the go and it seems that there are some very intelligent caching up, as damping is never beyond the first song at the start, even when skipping songs. The web interface is very greasy, too.
    I was excited about the generation of instant playlist at first but it really does a terrible job. It will of heavy metal songs from Disney. Simply amazing.
    The comparison of this service tag Amazonas player, I prefer Google Music, except I can not buy music from Google, which may sway me back to name after all I also think the screen play in the implementation of Amazon to be more beautiful.