Thread: DLNA on Motorola Xoom

Mykola Guest

DLNA on Motorola Xoom

Last month I purchased the Motorola Xoom Smartphone and the facility present in this Smartphone is work very well. Initially it contains the Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) OS and it has to be work very well. But this is not my trouble. I want the DLNA function on this Xoom Smartphone. I have not found this DLNA function in the Xoom Smartphone. I need helps that if anyone having knowledge then please share your own thoughts. It helps me to solve the trouble.

Re: DLNA on Motorola Xoom

The DLNA is stands for the Digital Living Network Alliance and it provides the facility to use, share and enjoy their digital photos, music and videos. This is the best function which is developed and published by the Sony Corporations. You need to just use the setup file of this function and then try to install it onto the Smartphone. It could be possible that it doesn’t give any error messages. The official site of the Smartphone provides this facility to install this function.

I suggest you to download the 'iMediashare' application for DLNA function. It is also compatible with the Xoom Smartphone. It has been able to play the videos and audio files on the Xoom. It also gives the facility to open the YouTube. Then you need to just use this application and then enjoy the music. I used this software on the nexus and it never gives any kind of error message. This is the best solution to solve the trouble.

This iMediaShare is very well designed and it helps to access as well as share some audio and video files on the Smartphone, Tablet PC and so on. I use this software with my Samsung LCD TV and it works great. This iMediaShare provide the facility to control multimedia content from Smartphone to home entertainment systems. For doing this task it use only Wi-Fi connectivity. Hence it is very popular within the few time periods.

This is the best way to use the DLNA function and it works great on the Sony as well as Samsung electronic devices. I suggest you to use this software and then the inbuilt function of this software that is DLNA is able to control the operations of the multimedia files. You need to just install this software and it helps to control the multimedia feature. Then I suggest you to use this facility and you definitely seen its performance. Then install this software and it helps to solve the trouble.