Thread: How to switch bluetooth keyboard of motorola xoom

How to switch bluetooth keyboard of motorola xoom

Hi, I have a Motorola xoom and it is really a good tablet I have ever seen, most probably I use to use internet on that, actually to minimize the clutter on my desk, I eliminated my wired keyboard from my desktop and just replace it with the Motorola’s Bluetooth keyboard, Now I can use it for both the devices, but I want to disable it in order to switch over the xoom and vice versa. How can we achieve that on a single stroke, or by some other technique? Any suggestion?

re: How to switch bluetooth keyboard of motorola xoom

Yup you’re right brother, as we can use that keyboard for both the device. But as you have mentioned that you want to switch it over xoom to your desk and vice versa, I think there is a option provided in your tablet, when we use it for the first time we have to connect it, and for that they have option for connection, and with same way we can dis join too, so that we can use it with the pc too.

As you have mentioned that is there any keystroke for switching over other device, then I am sorry to say but, you can only switch to other device after dis joining the first one, otherwise it would be accessible to both the devices unnecessarily, I mean to say you have to close the connection from the xoom, and then connect it to the desk. And vice versa. But I’ll find some solution for these, and let you know later.

I would like to suggest you that, as you have eliminate your previous keyboard, first of all connect it to your desktop, because they are made for that only, in fact I would say don’t switch it over both the device, or it may damage the strength of your Bluetooth keyboard. But still if you want to do so, I will tell you how to do that, you have to first of all disconnect it from the xoom in order to attach with other device, and this you’ll find in the option menu in xoom under parallel device. This is as simple as we connect any Bluetooth accessories to our device, but you can switch it over both the device.

Re: How to switch bluetooth keyboard of motorola xoom

Dude, i was thinking of the same, but as far as i know we can't switch it over both the devices at the same time, rather we must have to disconnect the keyboard from the one of the device, in fact i would say, if you are just planning to have this keyboard then i would suggest you that don't buy this, as it is not that good at performance, in fact you have mentioned that you have removed your keyboard from the computer, i would suggest you to stick with that only, otherwise it would be waste of money only.