Thread: Netflix works on the LG Optimus V

Netflix works on the LG Optimus V

I don’t know whether this thing has been posted yet or not but one thing is sure that the Netflix works on my LG Optimus V. However the thing is it will not work directly. You need to do some modification though. All you must carry out is edit the build.prop to your supported phones, restart and after that run the application. You don’t need to flash. If you still have doubt about this then there are several guides regarding this on internet which you can check later.

Re: Netflix works on the LG Optimus V

Yes, I can as well authenticate its functioning on my stock LG Optimus V smartphone. I have downloaded the one that assumed "device check disabled", similar to the "mod 2" one didn't appear to operate at all. The green bar object is furthermore occurring by mine. It appears like the excellence get betters following a minute otherwise subsequently of watching, except it may well just be network circumstances. I'm not confident if this is a resolution/application problem.

I haven't attempted to stream straightforwardly to my LG Optimus, though I tried tethering toward my iPad in order to stream from the netflix account and it really worked well. It was a slight broken up, except the image quality was fine generally and the data communication worked fine. I did need to maintain the display on and plug the mobile phone into the charger like I may perhaps just watch my battery exhaust for the duration of the streaming.

The method i did it was merely to connect the LG optimus to my PC by the use of usb cable and Enable the USB storage, afterward i plunged the apk file into the major folder. One time i did that, i disabled the USB storage, and launched the Easy Installer and selected Netflix file and and installed it. Following that i restarted my mobile phone and the netflix application was there. I opened it up and the foremost moment there was an error, afterward i opened again it worked very well. I really don’t know how it was happened but it just happened.

Several applications on your mobile phone might not run by the use of a shortened build.prop. For this the Swype application is the best example. So you need to take the back up of original Build.prop in case anything wrong happened you can easily restore and solve the issue without much trouble. I rename the unique to build.prop.orig and the modified to build.prop. While completed through Netflix I can simply rename the original backup to build.prop and the altered toward build.prop.net and the whole thing is back to regular.

My problem is that I cannot download whatever thing from the market following doing the build.prop modification. It tells the stuff will be downloaded, and the download icon comes into view for an instant inside the warning bar, after that it disappears. Not only the netflix application, had I moreover tried downloading additional applications, with the similar consequence. This occurs while I alter to moreover the Nexus build.prop otherwise HTC Vision, not anything downloads from the marketplace. I hope that someone will fix this thing.