Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 20-05-2011

Unable to download applications from the Android market in Archos 70

The Archos 70 tablet PC contains 1GHz CPU, 7-inch touch screen, front-facing camera and up to 250GB of memory storage. This configurations helps to improve the performance of the applications. Initially it contains the Android market version 5 and it doesn’t create any trouble before the yesterday. Yesterday, when I try t o download any application then I realized some trouble. This application doesn’t able to download any application. It shows the apps but it not helpful to downloading. I need help to solve the trouble. Any help will be appreciates.
Old 20-05-2011

Re: Unable to download applications from the Android market in Archos 70

I suggest you to reset the device application. You can easily do this task in this Archos 70 tablet PC. Normally the tablet PC contains setting options which helps to reset the application. After doing this task all settings of the application present in the tablet PC will be return to default settings. System Recovery options of the menu will be helpful to do this reset setting operations. The tablet PC provides this facility to restore the default setting. Then you need to reboot the tablet PC and it helps to solve the trouble.
Old 20-05-2011

I think this downloading issue is not the Android market application problem. it is actually the wifi connectivity issue. Then I suggest you to check the wifi connection and if the trouble present into their then solve it carefully. It helps you to solve the trouble. You need to first go to the Settings then click on the wireless & networks options. Then hit the wifi setting and then click Menu and check the Advanced tab. It helps you to solve the trouble.
Old 20-05-2011

I also faced the same trouble and I use the specific solution to solve the trouble. First I do the operation clear cache and it helps to remove the unnecessary data presents in the cache memory. Then I check the downloading operations of the application and surprisingly it doesn?t give any issue. I think the main reason behind this is to be the cache memory of the tablet PC holds the unnecessary data and hence the trouble is to be occurred. I suggest you to do the same process and it helps to solve the trouble.
Old 20-05-2011

Hey dude, this kind of trouble suggests that there is some issue in the application and hence it gives the downloading problem. Then I suggest you to use the user guide manual of the Archos 70 tablet PC. This will gives the setting details and it helps to understand and then solve the trouble. You can also use the trouble shooting options of the Android market. The user manual will specially created for the trouble shooting purpose. Then use it and solve the trouble.
Old 20-05-2011

This kind of error suggests that the application did not work correctly and hence it needs the reinstallation procedure. Then I suggest you to do the same process. So, first do the uninstall process and then reboot the system. It helps to remove the unnecessary data of the tablet PC. Then try to download and install the fresh copy of the Android Market application. You can also use the other way to download the setup file of the application. Then install it and it helps to solve the trouble.
Old 21-05-2011

I also faced the same kind of trouble. Whenever I try to download some apps in the Android market then it generates error message and other time it doesn?t create any downloading issue. Then I decided to update the application. So, first I use the inbuilt options of the tablet PC and try to update the software. Surprisingly it works. The latest version of the application is very well worked and it helps to solve the trouble.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,