Thread: Android App Market is now gone after downloading Amazon AppStore

Mykola Guest

Android App Market is now gone after downloading Amazon AppStore

Recently I purchased Smartphone which is in builds the Android operating system. The performance of this OS is to be good but now there is some issue occurred in this phone. Initially this phone contains Android App Market software application. Yesterday, I downloaded the Amazon AppStore and now the initial Android App Market software is not in my application list. I checked the phone settings application list. I don’t know what happen but, I need help to solve the trouble.

Re: Android App Market is now gone after downloading Amazon AppStore

This kind of trouble indicates that the two applications of the Android OS are to be not properly work on the same phone. It means that in android we need to first check the list of the application setting and then start to do the installation procedure of the application. This both Android App Market and Amazon AppStore will provide the same kind of facility and it could be possible that it uninstall the other application at the time of installation process. This information helps you to solve the trouble.

I also faced the same kind of issue and I must tell you that I never any idea about this trouble. In that time I don’t care about the previous application and then start the installation process. Then after installation done I realized that the previous application has to be uninstalled. Then I start the new installation of the Amazon AppStore application software. Then it doesn’t create any issue and now both are working very well in the phone.

The latest version of the Amazon AppStore is to be newly launched in the market and it could be possibility that this will create this kind of troubles. This si the new version and we can’t perfectly say about this application. This is one of the application software of the Google Android Operating system and it provides the "free app a day" feature. This feature is not presents in the previous software. Hence the people mostly like to download and install it onto the phone. Then it could be possibility that it generates similar kind of troubles.

You need to read the manual of the Smartphone this manual contains the number of reason behind this kind of troubles. I think this type of cases occur the different types of conditions and hence the application is not present in the list. Then you need to read the manual and then understand the basic reason behind this trouble. This manual will help you to solve the trouble. So, just use the manual and it also gives the procedure to solve the trouble.

This kind of troubles indicates the strategy of the developer. The developer of the Amazon AppStore is to be the Google. Google does not want any alternative app store to be available to Android users other than its own Android Amazon App Market. Then you need to choose one of the applications between this two. Both are provide similar kind of facilities and if we use one application then the other one is not necessary in the phone.

I also faced the same kind of facility and that time I try to download the Amazon AppStore application software in the Android. Then it gives the warning message which is indicates that the previous Android App Market is to be uninstalled. Then first I checked the facilities and the performance of the both application and then I decided to install the Amazon AppStore. Then I do it and that time the Android app market is to be uninstalled. This is the inbuilt strategy of the Google Android.