Thread: Using Amazon App store with Sideload Wonder Machine

Using Amazon App store with Sideload Wonder Machine

As the title suggesting what I am going to ask over here. let me know whether I can use Sideload Wonder Machine to get the apps from the Amazon app store. I think it would not be easy to make the thing working. Let me know if you are having specific solution to get the requirement of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Using Amazon App store with Sideload Wonder Machine

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here. you need to get the following thing which you can use to fix the matter of yours. You should have Dropbox account, Dropbox Windows Client, Android Dropbox Client and a Android File Explorer. You can get all the above mentioned stuff from the official website of the manufacture of the above mentioned product. So you should get the same as early as possible.

First of all you need to sign up into the Dropbox account and simply install the Dropbox Windows Client. You should launch the Dropbox program and you have to make a folder which is named as Amazon. You should install the Android dropbox client on the device and sign in. now you should launch the same on the device and see whether you are able to view the Amazon folder. Finally you should install the Astro on the device of yours.

Let me know whether you have completed with the above mentioned stuff on the computer of yours. Well you have to launch the Amazon app store from the phone of yours and you have to select the desire file which you wanted to install. As the Amazon app store launch on the Android installer. You should not press install rather then hit the home button to go for the background.

You have to launch the Dropbox application on the phone of yours and you have to see that the you are able to view the Android folder. You have to press the menu button and on the phone of yours and simply click on the upload button when it is prompted by the Dropbox. Into resulting dialog box you have to select the Any File and then go for Astro. You need move for the following location on the SD card.
    Code:
    /mnt/sdcard/Android/data/com.amazon.venezia/cache

Well I let you know that you need to open the Dropbox folder on the computer of yours. you should open the Amazon folder and you will see the .apk file. Now you have to launch the SWM on the system of yours and you should use the same to proceed the installation of the .apk file on the computer. so try the same and let me know if you are having any query then feel free to ask the same.

After completing with the process of installing the app you can simply erase the .apk file from the computer of yours. also you need to close the Amazon app store as well as Android installer through the Mange Applications Settings. Or you need to simply restart the phone of yours. I am hoping that the thing which I have mentioned over here is helpful to get the requirement of yours.