Thread: Android Market provides only 3.0 tablet apps in Motorola XOOM

Android Market provides only 3.0 tablet apps in Motorola XOOM

I have use the Motorola XOOM Tablet PC and Android Market 3.0 application present into this Tablet PC. Now there is some issue occurred in this application. Whenever I try to check the number of apps of the application then it shows only 3.0 tablet apps. I see the list of apps and there is only 20 or 30 apps in that list. All of these apps are compatible with the 3.0 tablet PC. I want some other version of the apps. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: Android Market provides only 3.0 tablet apps in Motorola XOOM

Hey dude, this is the most suitable for your tablet PC. The Motorola XOOM table PC initially contains the Android 3.0 operating system and if all the apps present in the Android market is to be the3.0 tablet apps. Then it basically provides the compatibility of the tablet PC. I suggest you that this is not the trouble. It is the basic facility of the application for avoiding the UN compatibility of the apps. So, don’t worry about this issue. it just the inbuilt facility of the applications.

This kind of trouble indicates that the apps has to be provides specially for the 3.0 tablet PC. The Android market is to be initially doing the separation task which helps to avoid the unsupported apps of the application. This is the advantage of the application and it is not the trouble. If you want to download some other version of the apps then I suggest you to check the setting of the application software and it helps you to solve the trouble.

If you want some other suitable version of the application then I suggest you to update this application. It helps to solve the trouble. The updated version will not be contains this kind of trouble and hence it helps you to solve the trouble. Then you need to use the inbuilt options of the application and then try to update these apps. This is the inbuilt option of the application and normally it helpful to solve the trouble. You can refer the manual for doing this task.

I suggest you to reinstall the application. There could be possibility that this issue creates major issue and in the future the other application of the phone is to be corrupted. Then do this and it helps to solve the trouble. First do the UN installation process by using the inbuilt option. Then reboot the Smartphone. After that you need to try to install the fresh copy of the Android Market application. You can do this by using the regular procedure. Then do this task and it helps to solve the trouble.