Thread: How can I replace System file of Samsung Captivate

How can I replace System file of Samsung Captivate

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you out there. I hope that you all have been doing well. I am stuck up somewhere friends. really need your help. It will be indeed nice. The thing is that I require to change libaudio.so & 2 supplementary system files on my Samsung captivate. As these are system files I am able to receive message "xxx file is read only" and I am unable to alter the permissions and also the properties. Do help me friends and let me know what should I do.

Re: How can I replace System file of Samsung Captivate

Hello Buddy. I am fine and going well. How are you? I feel I can help you out on this. Basically, after reading your question, I imagine that you are rooted. As per experience, I believe that you have missed out on mounting the system as r/w. I wish you had mentioned whether mounted the software in such a way. If not, then my advice will be that you should do it and things may fall in place. I am not sure about it, however, giving it a try is no harm. Also, do keep in mind to use rooting explorer.

Hey dude. What’s up. After reading the query I searched through the internet for you. I take the opportunity to inform you that you should surely check out the videos on the web. There are numerous videos available and it has been explained really superbly on how to replace System file of Samsung Captivate. I am saying this to you from my personal experience. It has been displayed so methodically that you will have no doubts regarding the scheme of the things. I really wish that you follow what I have told you.

Hey mate, I feel that the above replies appear to be nice however, I am unsure whether it will without any doubt resolve the issue. I would like to notify you that the file that you have mentioned will have to be customized in order to not soft brick your mobile phone. As per my thinking, the most excellent alternative obtainable to you is that you should merely flash firefly which has that specific characteristic. I hope my post helps you and you do not miss out on performing it.

Hello. I was surfing the internet and came across this thread. I am aware of the discussion going around , hence thought to give my views. Gazing through the replies I feel that the above post really impressed me. However, still I feel it is not the complete solution. In addition to the above, you will also ve required to modify authorization on the files ahead of rebooting. It should look like XXO , followed by XOO and XOO. Here, x are the checks and os are unchecked. Thanks.

Friends, I am so very thankful to you’ll and I am glad to announce here that I have achieved what I was aiming for. I am happy that I left a thread here. The solutions were so very well explained. It was indeed methodical and to the point. Even the videos enlightened my knowledge to a great deal. Also, to be very honest, I did not anticipate such fats replies. Guys, all of you, really made my day. I thank you’ll once again. Take Care.