Thread: Samsung Captivate with 2.1 vs Sony Xperia X10

Samsung Captivate with 2.1 vs Sony Xperia X10

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you. I hope that you all have been doing well. Need suggestions from you guys. Really hoping for some good replies. Basically, I owe an iPhone 4 and will like to translate to Android. Now, I am confused whether I should go for Sony X10 or the Samsung Captivate. I do identify that sony is only making use of 1.6 nevertheless now that it has 2.1 should I do the purchase one X10 and get the additional free special at AT&T otherwise pay out the extra for the Captivate?Do help me guys and let me know. Thanks in advance.

Re: Samsung Captivate with 2.1 vs Sony Xperia X10

Hello mate. I would like to inform you something. The Sony Xperia X10 is very profoundly modified in contrast to what Android usually is, much additional than any additional custom User Interface of Android. I have not observed performance consequences seeing as the 2.1 update, nevertheless I know it was lethargic on 1.6 consequently I can merely wish that they have set some of that. Sony does not have the supreme standing when it comes to updates , this is what I feel.

Hello. I am fine. I would like to imply you that there is most likely a excellent possibility that you will never see froyo on the Sony Xperia X10, as contrasting to froyo is threatening over everything for the Galaxy S series of phones. For the time being, the Galaxy S series of phones have a awfully irritating and moderately solemn GPS concern. If GPS is amongst your top uses, then I believe you will have to give a second thought. I hope you like my post.

Hey dude, What’s up. I hope that things are panning out well for you. I would like to tell you, remove the thoughts of Sony Xperia X10. I am saying this from my personal experience. I am not aware about Captivate, hence not in position to comment. The battery on the X10 is terrible. It is a mobile phone completely made only for email. I am really hoping that you believe me as I can assure you that it will prove fruitful to you.

Hello. I was surfing the internet and came across the thread, hence thought to help you on this. I take the opportunity to inform you that the Sony Xperia X10 is presently having a wretched Android 1.6. Also, one of the most important thing is that by the time it gets update to 2.1, Gingerbread 3.0 will be released. You surely cannot avoid that. The Galaxy S Captivate will obtain Android 2.2. The Samsung is certainly enhanced, particularly with the eye-catching 4 samoled display.

Hey dude. What’s up. After reading the query I searched through the internet for you. I want to tell you that you ought to confirm the videos on the web. There are abundant videos available and it has been explained really superbly regarding the discussion which is going around. I am implying this to you from my individual familiarity. It has been exhibited very systematically that it will without any doubt enlighten your knowledge about the scheme of the things. Thanks.

Hi. I feel that you must have understood by now what you should go for. Sony Xperia X10 is old tech. It might just be coming out in the US at present although it has been exposed in Canada since some time. It's not bad for a mediocre Android phone, nevertheless it is not high end according to me. I would surely recommend that you should disburse additional rupees for the Captivate and acquire a superior, lighter, a lot quicker and further future-proof phone with a strong development community.