Thread: HTC Merge vs HTC Thunderbolt from a gaming perspective

HTC Merge vs HTC Thunderbolt from a gaming perspective

Hello friends. Compliments to every one of you. I wish that you all have been doing well. On the whole, scored fine in my board results and receiving a new-fangled mobile phone from my mom as a gesture for my hard work. Currently, I am baffled which one should I select. I have taken notice of that HTC merge and the HTC thunderbolt. Gaming is of utmost importance to me. Guys, do help me out on this and enlighten me with the positives and the negatives of both when it comes to gaming. Appreciation in advance for the answers .Take Care.

Re: HTC Merge vs HTC Thunderbolt from a gaming perspective

Hey dude, I can help you on this. Well I visualize that HTC thunderbolt will be able to play games similar to Quake and Nova. I, myself play those on the droid over clocked to 1ghz with no difficulty. In addition thunderbolt has a fine quantity of ram which I consider would be superior for caching game data. In addition to the above what I have said, you can also anticipate Angry Birds to work, on the other hand, do not wait for SF4 and MGS.I have shared my HTC thunderbolt knowledge with you.

Hello. I am fine. As per my thinking, one of the major rationale why I will select the Merge is for the reason that I can have a keyboard to map buttons to when I will be playing with emulators or supplementary android games. Bearing in mind ,the Merge is the Duke Nukem Forever of phones. On the other hand, I have also heard that the Snapdragon processor is not as well suited for gaming as other chips in HTC Thunderbolt. I hope you like my post.

Hey mate, was surfing the internet and came across the thread. Well, I would like to tell you that I have an iPod Touch , subsequently I am recognizable with playing games on a multi touch screen, nevertheless I to a great extent have a preference for the authentic buttons. If you discussing about using the HTC merge or HTC bolt as merely a phone I would pick the HTC bolt. I have shared my experience and knowledge with you. In the end it up to you.

Hey dude. What’s up. After reading the inquiry I looked out for on the internet for you. I want to tell you that you ought to substantiate the videos on the web. There are profuse videos obtainable and it has been explained actually excellently concerning the gaming prospective of both the games. I am meaning this to you from my personal acquaintance. It has been displayed very thoroughly that it will without any doubt enlighten your awareness about the scheme of the things. Thanks.

Hey , how are you. I am fine. I would like to tell you that I never fancy HTC phones. To be honest, my recommendation to you will be that you should not go for that company. I feel Nokia is the best when it comes to phones. In fact, your gaming objective will also be fulfilled surely as Nokia takes care of its customers. I have had very bad experiences with HTC, hence thought to share it with you. I personally feel that you should follow my advice. Take Care.

Hey Buddy, I expect that looking at the above answers you are not perplexed and I anticipate that you must have predicted varied responses. Essentially, I will inform you that you should go for the gadget as per your necessities and you should not over ask people. There are some things better in one phone and some other features in the second phone. It is impossible to get everything.. Also, fortune matters a lot in electronic devices, that is how I believe. Also, I don’t think that gaming should be the only criteria while selecting a mobile phone.