Thread: Java support for the Blackberry Playbook

Java support for the Blackberry Playbook

I am having BlackBerry Playbook. Well I want to know whether there is any support for the Java on this particular device. I am using GoToMyPc in order to get to the desktop of mine. it seems to have a java enabled browser. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Java support for the Blackberry Playbook

Well l let you know that there is no support for the Java for the Blackberry playbook. However there could be future software update for the java. However still there is no announcement from the RIM regarding the Java support. I let you know that the Blackberry Playbook is having support for the JavaScript. So we need to wait till there is software update for the Java support from the RIM.

One of the best solution which I can give you is to use VNC client on the Blackberry playbook of yours. currently I am having laptop with me. Well you should have proper DNS and port forwarding on the router of yours and thing would work awesome. Also you need to use the TightVNC server on the computer of yours. So you can use the same for the remote access to the machine of your and I am sure that you will like it.

In order to get the remote access to the system of yours you have to use the Logmein. It work from anywhere with having an internet connection. You can transfer the file from the computer and also you can share the large size of the file without using email. You can get this particular software on the official website of the developer of the program. Hence you should use the same until there is java support is provided into the upcoming software update.

I want to share some exciting feature of the Logmein and see whether it is working or not.
    • You can print the remote files through the local printer which you have installed.
    • It is having support for the attachments, FTP and third party site.
    • You can share desktop of yours with any other computer.
    • You can have the wakeup and sleeping of the computer over the internet connection.