Thread: Unable to install HP F2120 All-in-one Printer

Unable to install HP F2120 All-in-one Printer

I am having HP F2120 All-in-one printer. When I am trying to install it via an usb cable onto my laptop having Windows 7 32 bit OS, it goes to the download sequence, and show unspecified device but it has a yellows line showing troubleshooting flag. When I am trying to troubleshoot it, it says no driver is installed. I have try to installed manually and have gone to download the latest driver and installed but nothing seem to work. When I am trying to install via the CD that is provide in printer package. It gets the points and tells me to plug-in the printer into usb port and goes through the step 7, and it stuck at step 6/7 and pops-up with message that the device driver failed to install.

Re: Unable to install HP F2120 All-in-one Printer

I am also having same problem with my printer. I got suggestion to use a third party that is device doctor which has helped me to specified my device and download and update all drivers. I recommended that you also use a device doctor. It is easily available on internet just search for that you will get it. Device doctor will help you to download the appropriate device driver for your printer. After installation restart your system and print the test page to ensure that printer is working fine

Use the hp original driver cd/DVD that is come with your printer. Insert into your DVD and explore it. Just right click on my computer and select the properties then select hardware tab > Device Manager > Browse for the printer hardware and then right click on the unspecified device and then update driver. A new hardware update wizard forms open and select having disk option then a form appears where you have to browse for the .inf file. To get .inf file just explore the DVD file within form. Open autorun.inf > ok. Printer driver will get installed. And restart your system.

To install the HP DeskJet F2120 All-in-One Printer driver, download the version of the driver that corresponds to your operating system or use the cd\DVD that is provided with the printer package. Save the file somewhere on your computer then open it and execute the .exe and simply follow the instruction that appears on the screen or plug in your printer and goes to the control panel than printer and other hardware and restart your System then print the test page to ensure that printer is working fine

If you have an attempted to install a driver and if it is not properly installed then uninstalled the previous one from add/remove program or open RUN type “appwiz.cpl” without quotes then select appropriate software and click on remove and restart your system then goes for the above mentioned solution. If all above solution does not worked then contact to the Manufacturer .if your printer is in warranty then service will be free of cost else you have to pay for that.