Thread: No online play brink support on PS3

No online play brink support on PS3

Recently I have bought a pc for my son. It is very awesome pc. With this pc I have purchased the 18’’ LCD monitor. Basically he uses it for his education. But in free time I use this pc for playing the game. I have made about 20 games for public contest and also with all varieties of approaches. But no one comes to play online. When I online then I see every time new user on the PS3. I am not getting that what’s going on? And also I am unable to play the ps3 game. I want your views on this problem.

re: No online play brink support on PS3

Ok, I would like to suggest you when you go choose a campaign mission you ought to have Start Mission chosen. Then you will move the analog sticks or D-pad up or down till you have Visibility chosen and then after press X and then again shift the analog stick or D-pad until you have everyone selected. You may even alter Play Mode to Co-Op or versus, complexity to simple, common, or Hard, and Rank Availability to My Rank, or My Rank or advanced.

I want to tell you something related this problem. About your first problem. When you are online. Then may be people busy with other works. If you have matched the people from other country then here is time matter. Because every country’s time is different. But I don’t know the exact reason that why do people come to online for playing the game with you. According your second problem you should update your system. And then install it required packages. Then I am sure you will able to play the game online.

Hi, I have read your problem. This is not very critical issue. You will be made the friend the who doesn’t have the interest into the game. Or you will be made who will live in another country. When you are online then maybe he will not be online. You can play with your match. You should know the specific time when he is online. And also you should the specific time to play the ps3 games. If you have any technical issue. Then you should why you are not able to play this means you didn’t describe why are you not able to play this game? Ask the question with error message.

Well, I had also felt the same feeling. Bye the way I am also fan of PS3. I play this game online. I have lots of friend now who plays with me. In the starting when I start to play this game. Then no one come to play the game with me. Because I didn’t know how to play the game. I lost the game very soon. Then user doesn’t have the interest from with my play. So I want to suggest you that you should first make good relation with the ps3 users. Before playing the games you should read the instruction about the games. Then after you should play the game.

I am also trying to make the good relation with ps3 users. Once I asked the one user that why does he not play with me? Then he told me that he doesn’t know the specific time. Then he had given me the specific time. Now then I play with this user. But I think that also you should do that. Make sure you will able to play the online ps3 game with match people. Remember your internet speed should be fast. If your internet speed is slow then user irritate of your game. Then he has left you. Don’t worry make good relation with users.

Re: No online play brink support on PS3

Well, I want to tell you that that when you are online then may be other user busy with other work. If you want to play the game the ps3 users then you should fix the specific time with the other people who play the online game with you. This is very important things for you on this playstatio. You will have to maintain good relation with other user. And also you should know about the game rules and regulation very well. Then you will lots of user will play with you very well. Means lots of user will come online for playing the game with you.