Thread: HP Protect tool is not working with Chrome

HP Protect tool is not working with Chrome

In my college when I was trying to use the Google Chrome through the project tool. But I am getting unable to use the Google chrome. When I open the Google chrome on the projector it gives me error page message. I am incharge of the seminar room. I tried to fix this problem but I couldn’t fix this problem. I searched on the Google. But I didn’t find the exact solution. I am not familiar with Google chrome. Can anyone give me the right solution or hint related this problem?

Re: HP Protect tool is not working with Chrome

Well, now Chrome is the second most horrible browser on the market. Second only to IE as the worst.
    Chrome must be closed and contains legally remove spyware, malware and adware to accept under install. So I appreciate why HP does not support any product Google installed on your PC, as all constrains sniffers to send information to Google. So they can track your actions on the WEB and sent from the third best ads where you go below what you are.

Hi, I read your problem. Don’t worry this is not big problem. It is only compatibility problem with your laptop. I think you will be connecting with laptop. So first you should check on your laptop. Then try to use on the projector tool. It is not fault with your projector tools. I think first of all you will uninstall the Google chrome. Then install it again. Then try to connect with your laptop. If problem also exists then you should to use another laptop for the same purpose. If it is to be connected then compatibility problem with your laptop.

I had also faced same problem on my laptop. But I had solved the problem. It is very simple. I did only I uninstalled my previous version of Google chrome. Then download the latest version. Then I installed in my laptop. Some time it arises due to virus corrupt the files. Then it is very necessary always keep your system up to date. But I heard Google chrome doesn’t support with projector tools. But I don’t know about this thing. If you have any doubt then you can see the more detailed on the Google.

I would like to suggest you that you should properly check the compatibility of the Google chrome on your laptop. And you should know that which type of website are open on the Google chrome. Because some only open on the internet explorer. It is very important things. So you should about the website browser compatibility. As I know it is totally depend on the compatibility. There is no fault in your project tools. You can download the CCleaner software on the internet then install this software in your laptop. Next time when you will post your problem then you will post the error message.

Thank you so much dear I have read your solution. Then I did the steps and then fix this problem. Actually this not related the problem with Google chrome. When I opened the web page then it gives me a message that the page can’t be open. Actually I was opening the website which is not support Google chrome means that website is a browser specific website. It supports only internet explorer. That’s why I was unable to open that website. But I also updated the antivirus of this system. Really I like your solutions.