Thread: HP G62-b55SE Notebook showed up black screen on boot

HP G62-b55SE Notebook showed up black screen on boot

I want a bit help in fixing black screen problem on HP G62-B55SE Notebook. This laptop looks nice but somehow it is not giving me proper output. What I can see is complete black screen boot. I had check in the bios also. I am only facing this issue after windows logo. It is not going ahead. What can be the problem. This issue just started appeared suddenly. I am unable to find any fix for that.

Updating video drivers can help you in fixing the problem you are facing. Just go on the official website of HP and download the latest video drivers. Install it in your system. There are chances that the video drivers are damage due to which you are facing issue. You just have to update that and done. Restart your pc and it will start working. Do not forget to download the right driver version.

If you are done with the driver thing and unable to find a solution then just boot your system in safe mode. If you are can see the display you can try running system restore. This will fix the issue. Scan your pc with a good antivirus. There can be chances of a malware in your system. This cause windows explorer is crashing constantly. System Restore will give you a temporary fix.