Thread: Not getting sound in youtube videos, in my HP PAVILLION 2670EE

Not getting sound in youtube videos, in my HP PAVILLION 2670EE

Hi, I have a HP’s pavilion 2670EE laptop, and it is very good at its performance, but right now I am having problem loading the you tube videos, when I play them, it just run without the sound, and yeah let me tell this first, when I play any song in the media player it work very fine. only such web based videos causes the errors. So what will be the problem? What shall I do next, as I love to see videos on the internet. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Not getting sound in youtube videos, in my HP PAVILLION 2670EE

well, I was pursuing the same problem while I just format my laptop, and it seems you’re having the same problem, see friend some tome it happens like because if we are using the older version of flash player, or might be the player’s some file is missing, I mean to say some of the file is corrupt, then it also cause the same problem, this are the symptoms that we get, so I would recommend you to reinstall the adobe flash player software.

Your problem has simple solution dude, might be you don’t have the software called adobe flash player, so I would say download that software from their website, don’t download it from the any other site, or else you won’t get the latest version, but if you download it from its official site, you will get the latest software, and if you have this software then might be corrupted so uninstall it, and them install it again, I hope you’ll be able to run the videos shortly.

If you have that software but still you persist the same problem, I would suggest you to Visit a web page with a flash video embedded on the page and then click on the any of the video so that you’ll be able to activate the flash pluggin, remember one thing this will work only in the XP’s service pack 2 or the higher than that, then right click on the video, so it will display the property menu. So from that menu click on Settings on contextual menu, then click the Advance button. A new window will appear, loading the adobe flash player manager, there on the left pane you’ll find the global storage setting panel link under the Flash Player Help Settings Manager click, click on that. it will load the flash object, so in that page check the check box written as “Allow third-party Flash content to store data on your computer”. The setting will be saved automatically and you’ll be able to play the sound also.

Hey thanks dude, I have tried this, and really it is working very well, in fact if I say what I have done, it would seem funny. I have save this post so if the problem persist in the later so I would be able to use this technique again, but will you tell me from where to find such a solution? As for these also. I have browse the internet for at least 3 to 4 hours a day. But didn’t find any solution, but thanks for these, I would never forget, thanks again.