Thread: How to copy the bookmark from Blackberry playbook’s browser to bridge browser ?

How to copy the bookmark from Blackberry playbook’s browser to bridge browser ?

I have black berry and I love it, really it has very good functions, but as I brought it just one week ago, I use to use the internet on it daily, and I visit almost too many sites daily that’s why I just make a book mark of each, so next time I won’t have to search the site again. But when I connect through the bridge browser I have to search each and every site, so is there any way so we can copy the book mark and then access it from the other browser instead of bridge browser? Need suggestion, thanks.

Re: How to copy the bookmark from Blackberry playbook’s browser to bridge browser ?

Yeah off course my friend you can do that on you tablet. But I am wondering that as you have very good browser built in your tablet, then why you want to use it through the bridge browser, as It don’t make any sense to me, this is ok if you browse through the browser that we generally have on our PC but as its depends on you only, I must say, yeah it is possible. You can simply copy it from the bookmark itself and then paste it where the browser stores its bookmark.

Re: How to copy the bookmark from Blackberry playbook’s browser to bridge browser ?

We can do it by other way also, as you want to copy the bookmark, whenever you make a bookmark in your tablets browser it is stored in the particular folder, as I have xperia x10 and it does it the same I have mentioned, so whenever you want to copy it, you can simply open that folder and copy it and make a different file for that, and then paste it there, and while saving it, give the extension as HTML so that it would help you while importing to the browser.

As you have mentioned that you want to copy to the bridge browser, you can simple export all the bookmarks from your tablet and then when you open the bridge browser go to the bookmark section, where you’ll find the option for importing the bookmark from the other location, that’s from your tablet, so select that option and then browse the file which contains all the bookmark, and then click ok, I am not sure about this method but I hope this will work.

You can have the other option too, as according to me bridge is the finest feature provided by the blackberry, so it has too many functions, while we connect through the bridge it can easily synchronized with the tablet, so this is also another way of importing the book marks, as you can simply synchronize the bookmark presented in the tablet to the bridge browser. Along with the bookmark, you can also synchronize many things like your contact, notes, task etc.

To the degree that I know, bridge do not import the bookmarks from the tablet, it has too much other functions I know, but if we concern about the bookmark then it doesn’t copy it, rather you have to visit the site, or search and visit the site and then manually have to make the bookmark in the bridge browser. Or in fact I would like to suggest that don’t use it, you can have too many other browsers that performs such a functions.