Thread: Bluetooth pairing ceases in 6730s

Bluetooth pairing ceases in 6730s

I recently purchased an LG VX5600 and early experimentation which was able to successfully pair with the laptop and sharing of Outlook data. Now, however, attempt to link the devices, after entering a password, both the portable computer devices reports the devices are connected and the phone says they are not. Thus no data exchange is possible. I've been through the diagnostic list by BSC (but updating the BIOS). So is there any other option to do so.

Re: Bluetooth pairing ceases in 6730s

It would be nice to know if the problem is with your phone or laptop. If you have a friend, colleague or family member, they try to connect via Bluetooth to your laptop, or try to pick up the phone and connect to another Bluetooth device. If the problem is with the phone, then try to restart the phone. If the problem is with the laptop, you could try to reinstall the Bluetooth driver on the laptop.

Some drivers downloaded and installed from an unknown website may be improper or may create problems even when installed in your laptop. Thus you must be sure that you download and install the drivers only from software support for HP and also integrated module having wireless technology for windows 7. You can also check it out for HP diagnostics to see what the problem is which is not allowing to connect via Bluetooth device. May this help you?

I hope that reinstalling the drivers has solved your problem. If not then there is another solution to it. Well you can try the combination of performing system restore in your phone and also reinstall wireless assistant in your HP 6730s. Well personally I have never tried this but this may recover the connection capability. Switch on the Bluetooth connection of both the devices and try again. This may help.

Have you tried reinstalling the drivers of accolades? I have problems before with other phones that had driver conflict and removing and reinstalling a new set of drivers eliminated the problem. Well you can visit to the website to download the drivers, scroll down to Verizon for the most up to date drivers for the accolade. You can try this thing and probably this may solve your problem.