Thread: BlackBerry Playbook not working properly

BlackBerry Playbook not working properly

Hi, friends I need your advise very badly as I am not able to do anything, let me tell you in short, I have a blackberry playbook, and yesterday when I was using it, it just stops working suddenly, I have done nothing that makes it stop working, then after that I thought this would be because of the battery problem so I tried to recharge I all the night but it is still not working, I am going to die really, as if I doesn’t get it start soon. Any idea what will be the problem, any recommendation will be appreciated.

Re: BlackBerry Playbook not working properly

It seems like you’re too scared, but I would say don’t bother about it that much, as you’ll always get the solution for this, in fact I was having the same problem, and I got a fix for these, see I am mentioning how to so that, as you told you try to charge it, don’t just plug the charger rather press a power button while you connect your charger to the tablet and hold it for at least 10 seconds, during the reboot It will charge up. I hope this will work.

Hey don’t get bother about it, try this out, connect your tablet to the desktop manager with the pc, I recommend you to use the latest version only and then press and hold it for 10 seconds, I suggest you to use the latest version because if you use the older version of the OS, you might need the volume keys held along with the power button. and if you still persist the same problem them I think the problem is in the hardware.

As you have mentioned, it is not enough actually, because there might be so many reasons that make the tablet switch off, you might have some fault in the battery itself, or some of your application stopped working and the corruption of their files makes the tablet stops working, so you can visit any shop that repair such a hardware, I would say don’t do anything on your own because it might damage any more parts.

I would like to suggest you that, as you have mentioned that it won’t start, you can change its battery and then try to start it again, it will start if the problem will be in the battery otherwise you have to take it to the service center. And describe your problem in details as I was having the same issue and I just got it fix from there only, as far as I know they have the better support team that do this kind of work.

I am not sure that the battery is removable or not, but if you can remove it, remove it and then charge it by the external charger, so that it would at least charge and then try to install the new software, yeah I am talking about to flash only. After that I hope so you’ll get your tablet back, and let me tell you that it will wipe all the data, so if possible backup your data to other device, and then flash it. But if you still get the problem, I think you should visit the service center only, according to me only they will help you.