Thread: Is there new software update available for Blackberry playbook ?

Is there new software update available for Blackberry playbook ?

hi, I am using the blackberry and it is working fine and with all its feature, it made my life more easier. But there are some bugs too that they haven’t fixed before launching it, but as they are too minor, in fact no one would get those really, any ways I want to know that is there any new updates for the blackberry software? Or have they launched any new software? From where would I get such an update?

Re: Is there new software update available for Blackberry playbook ?

Nope, as far as I know there is no update they have released, I have no concrete information on what you are asking, but I seem to remember hearing from one of my friend at blackberry conference that updates are expected in these upcoming week, not sure about this, in fact I would expecting the same, that they would fix some of basic bugs from that, which we have seen in the previous software.

I don’t know which version you are using but RIM's version 1.0.3 system software added some of the new functionality to the blackberry like Video Chat, BlackBerry Messenger, Documents Editing, and home screen browser bookmarks, so if you’re using the previous version then these even, then I must recommend that, you can update to this software as I mentioned this are some of new functions added that much enhance the phone feature more sharply.

One of the main reason behind the blackberry will playbook user will receive numerous update, at least at the onset, is that there are too many basics key application that is missing in the current software, like email, contacts, and calendar and many more, If I haven’t mentioned. I think the playbook user will get this application via the new system update, which also includes system fixes and enrichment to the tablet.

they just released their software that fixes the bugs which were present in the previous system you can download It from their official site, but I am not getting, as you haven’t mentioned that which software you’re using, so that I can recommend you to update the software. Because there are too many software available, as I know they have released niche software merely one week ago, you can check that, whether you have that or not, otherwise you can always download it from the internet.

For such a details, I would like to suggest you that, only prefer their official site only, because according to me other sites are just giving fake details, and if you download the software from their site, which might be corrupt or some of the file s were missing In that, so always use to prefer blackberry’s official site, you can get all the details regarding the new software and their availability and from where to download it.

The last update was version 1.0.1710, which was released before two weeks, and if you're using the same version then, let me tell you that you already have the latest version only, and you won't have to update it. but if you have the previous version then i would like to recommend you to upgrade to this software as it has too many new features included to enhance the software.