Thread: Unable to pair Motorola S9-HD Headset with Motorola XOOM

Unable to pair Motorola S9-HD Headset with Motorola XOOM

I bought Motorola Xoom tablet as soon as it got launched. I am satisfied with this table as like other tablet it hasn’t given me much problem. Before this tablet I was using Motorola Droid android smartphone quite often. My query here is that when I try to pair my Motorola S9-HD headset with Motorola Xoom, then I am not able to do so. I guess here someone would give me some guide in solving this problem and so I can pair my headset with Xoom.

Re: Unable to pair Motorola S9-HD Headset with Motorola XOOM

Your headset is not getting paired may be because there might be some connection problem. I would suggest you to restart both of these devices and turn on your Bluetooth. Sometimes there is a issue with the Bluetooth connection, so you will have to try this out several times. Bluetooth searches for the devices and accepts the ready connection. Just perform the searching for few more tries and finally your S9-HD headset would definitely get paired.

You have to power on both of these devices in order to pair both of your devices. Then just you’re your Bluetooth on and search for the devices. It would take few seconds to search for visible device and it will list out the device you wish to connect. After that just select your S9-HD headset on your Xoom and it will ask you to enter pairing code. It is set to 0000, just enter it and your devices would get paired and your Xoom audio would get switch to your headset.

As it has been mentioned, I have searched for the devices again and again but still the problem is not getting solved. I turned my tablet off and then restarted it even I restarted my Motorola S9-HD headset, but still was not able to pair the same. What I have observed is that my Xoom is able to search for other Bluetooth device, but it doesn’t detect the S9-HD headset. I am not able to find out the solution for this so help me in getting it solved.

If your Xoom is detecting other Bluetooth device then there is no problem with your tablet. So you are still lucky enough that your Xoom is still safe and is working properly. I guess there is some problem with your headset. Your headset Bluetooth chip might not be functioning properly and therefore your Xoom is not able to detect your headset. So if possible try to have another headset or just try to repair the same S9-HD Bluetooth headset.

For pairing the Xoom with headset, I tried it by using another Bluetooth headset and that headset was getting paired with the tablet. So at that time I was thinking about that might be the S9-HD headset would be faulty. So in order to check that I needed the help of Droid phone and I saw that headset is getting an audio of my Droid phone. So I realized that even headset is not faulty, there is something different which is interrupting the pairing process.

I think that you were using your Droid with this headset and after your Xoom purchase you are frequently using tablet and very often your Droid. The main interruption here is that your S9-HD headset is already paired with your Droid, so it is not getting paired with your Xoom. What you should do is when you want to pair the headset with Xoom, you have to disconnect the headset from your Droid and then try pairing with the tablet. Hopefully it would work and it would get paired.