Thread: Want to get out of adobe reader freezing in blackberry playbook.

Want to get out of adobe reader freezing in blackberry playbook.

Hey guys I am here along with a brand new problem related with a brand new blackberry playbook. The issue may be minor and can be fixed easily but the thing is that when people like me or you are paying much higher for androids or specially for blackberry than why should we get such bad experience at least during the warranty period. The problem is that whenever I want ot use adobe reader for some time if I open it in my playbook after so many days then the reader may not ope or the programs asks for restart. The program starts working after 2nd startup. Can anyone tell solution from their personal experience?

Re: Want to get out of adobe reader freezing in blackberry playbook.

Dude sorry to say but there is no such solution for that application. Basically the applications which you use oftenly are only cstored in the cache memory and they are loaded properly. Because basically androids are only replacements of pc. But they are not actually pcs. The speed or the intelligence support you will definitely get in computers. But that kind of support is not expected from androids. Because the computer has perfect RAM support. And the processor in the PC is already has the more speedy configurations. So don’t expect much from these androids.

Actually this is injustice with us, that the things which we need should be available instantly. But in this case I can’t get it at first instance and we have to wait for the next one which is not good. Same problems are being faced in Xperia, Samsung galaxy, blackberry curve as well. For how many times should we restart the program? Ithing task killing time to time may reduce the offency of this problem. I havenot tried but will work according to me.

Guys this kind of problems occur when we are not keeping the memory considerations in mind. The person above has rightly said that we must make task killing procedures time to time. At the same time should use such applications once in a week. So that the programs will not go under the missing or unused files lists. This may be arising due to higher size of the files we want to open.

We cannot do so many things in the androids. As there are so limited options to do it so. I think the next option for checking out of the problem is to reset the android O/S. by chosing RST option. This option is used for changing all the existing settings to the default settings. Or else you can reinstall the ADOBE READER software in the android. You can even use some other third party pdf reader in the android as well. Try those one.