Thread: What to do with blackberry's frozen startup screen?

What to do with blackberry's frozen startup screen?

Hey, warm wishes to all blackberry users. Especially to the playbook lovers. Because, playbook lovers are getting fade up more than any other androids like Blackberry curve, LG Optimus V, Sony Ericson Xperia, and how can I forget the best on Apple I phone 4. Because though I am using the blackberry’s playbook. I am really not glad to see it with my gadget collection like PS3, XBOX 360 etc. because since longer time it is giving consistently giving me problems. And this time it is again with something new to say. I am meeting with problem of freezing start up screen. Can any one tell me how to resolve this??

Re: What to do with blackberry's frozen startup screen?

Howdy. Thanks for giving all of the blackberry users such a great delight by making us remember that we have done a mistake by buying such a great phone. Though it has so many so called great features we are always busy in solving the issues related with that. And we should take care of the phone more than our businesses. So what I want to tell you is the most basic thing in the life of android user. The thing is that whenever any android is giving any unnecessary results that time you have only single option to do. And that is to reset all the settings in that. That’s it.

Haha!! Must say the person above is really faded up of the android usage. But the major things while using androids is the operations in the android mobiles are very much easier because they have certain kind of problems and solutions are very lesser. As they are based on the Linux based system of operation at default. But one function that remains in the different ranges of the mobiles is to resetting the changed settings to all factory defaults. And blackberry is not an exception for that. Just go to the blank display, open the typing interface and type RST in that. All done and ready to work.

Whenever you are using any costlier gadgets you become liable for using it as very sensitive product. Handling the androids is not an easy job. Because its already a costly device and its malfunction can become more costly so I think you should also know the basic troubleshoot tips. And that is to reset the settings. Here is also the same thing to do. Just type RSt and reset all your settings. Remember this thing always.

Sure sir. Actually the thing was I am really new to android. And as I am working in corporate environments I have to keep such gadgets with me. Though I am not willing for that. But this time I have become somewhat sound about what to do at the initial stage. And I know this thing will definitely gonaa be helpful for me…..