Thread: Is there group chat option is available in Blackberry Playbook

Is there group chat option is available in Blackberry Playbook

I am using Blackberry Playbook and I use the blackberry manager in my device. I love to do chatting on blackberry manager with my all friends. Now I want to know that is there any option is available in Blackberry Playbook. Because most of my friends have blackberry and that is why I want to know about that option. If there is any option is available then please let me know and also tell me how to use that option. Thank you in advance.

Re: Is there group chat option is available in Blackberry Playbook

As you have asked for the group chat option for the Blackberry Playbook in your question, after reading your post I have tried to search on the internet. According to me there is no such option is available on the Blackberry Playbook. But I think we will get this option in the future update. That is why would like to tell you that you should wait for the next upgrade. I hope this information will be helpful to you. If you have anymore problems then let me know.

I have read your post. If you are not getting the group chat option in your Blackberry Playbook, then I think you must be having this option in your blackberry manager. Try to search for this option when two or more friends are available for the chat at same time. I think at that time you will get this option. If you are not getting this option then I think you should search for any application which gives you options like that. I am not sure about this as I use different device but I think you can try this trick.

I have read all the post and also tried to search group chat option in my blackberry manager application. But after checking all the setting in blackberry manager application I didn’t get any thing. Now I am very confused with that. If any one has proper information about this option then please let me know. If anyone who knows any application like this then please give me the name of that application also. Thank you for your answers and all the information provided by you.

If you are not able to see the group chat option in your blackberry playbook then I think first you should try to solve the problem by updating the blackberry manager. If that idea doesn’t work for you then try to solve the issue by updating the software of your blackberry playbook. After doing that you will not get any problem with your blackberry playbook. According o me you must be having the group chat option in new version of blackberry software.