Thread: Blackberry Playbook unable to handle more than 3-4 applications.

Blackberry Playbook unable to handle more than 3-4 applications.

Few days ago I bought a Brand new Blackberry Playbook and I love it very much. It is a great multitasking tablet by Blackberry I ever had. I usually use multiple applications on the same time, so I prefer multitasking. But, my Blackberry Playbook is unable to handle more than 3-4 applications at the same time. When I open more apps, the app is unable to launch! I hope that someone here would help me find a fix for this as soon as possible.

Re: Blackberry Playbook unable to handle more than 3-4 applications.

As you said that your Blackberry Playbook fails to handle 3-4 Applications at a time. Try rebooting/restarting your Blackberry Playbook. To restart/reboot your Playbook, locate the power button on your Playbook. Press and hold the power button which is located on the top of the device, After you reboot your Playbook and when the Playbook is on , try opening multiple applications on your Playbook. Hope this works for you.

I have a Blackberry Playbook which I bought recently. And I was experimenting with it after I read uor post regarding multitasking. I just tested it on my Blackberry Playbook by opening multiple apps and I concluded that you are right. You can run many applications as long as they are non blackberry bridge applications. From my tests I can say that the problem is with the blackberry bridge applications when you open simultaneously with other applications. Try to run 3-4 non-bridge applications, and then try to run any of the bridge applications; it is just unable to open. If it does run, it becomes unusable by flickering.

I am using this Blackberry Playbook since a long time. I executed 6-7 applications at the same time but they didn’t stop responding, only except my web browser in Playbook, when I open more than one website, the other ones stop working and reopen when tapped on them. I think the tablet is great and works fine for me. I don’t generally use multiple apps on my Playbook. I suggest you to make sure weather your OS is up-to-date.

I was searching for the solution for the same for a long time as I usually open many applications at a time on my Blackberry Playbook. This post has proved me to be very useful. I tested my Playbook again, this time I opened 3-4 Blackberry bridge apps and I noticed that there was a decrease in the performance. But, when I opened same number of apps but this time I opened Non Blackberry bridge apps and it worked fine.