Thread: Unable to find BBM and Video Chat on the blackberry Playbook?

Unable to find BBM and Video Chat on the blackberry Playbook?

I have recently purchased the Blackberry playbook before that I was using the iphone. One of my friend is also using the blackberry playbook. I am very happy with this device have all the features which I want. But before some days I have noticed that in my friend device there video chat in its blackberry Playbook. But when I search the same device in my device at that time I am not able to find that please tell me what is wrong behind that? I really want all that option in my device.

Re: Unable to find BBM and Video Chat on the blackberry Playbook?

If you want to solve this problem then first thing I want to know that is which version of the blackberry tablet operating system you are using? And also tell me which version of the BBM you are using? If you are not able to find the BBM then first check that BBM is installed in your system or not? First check this entire thing in your blackberry Playbook and then let me know so I can give you further information or solution according to that.

I have read your post and after analyzing your post I would like to tell you that if BBM is available in your mobile then check that whether you have installed the latest bridge update in your device or not? If you have not done that then first install the latest bridge update in your blackberry Playbook. After doing that restart your blackberry Playbook. Once you installed those update after that you will be able to see the video chat icon. I hope this idea works for you.

I have gone through your issue and after reading your post I have one idea which you can try to solve your problem. You need to upgrade your blackberry manager. Normally whenever there is any update will there the system gives you the notification. But sometime it doesn’t show the notification. Because of that we have to upgrade the blackberry manager manually. After upgrading the blackberry manager you will get all the missing option in your device.

If after upgrading the blackberry manager also you are not getting the video chat option then I thing there is something wrong with your blackberry tablet operating system. You can solve this problem by upgrading your blackberry manager operating system in your device. I hope after doing that you will not face any problem. Because upgrading the operating system will contain all the updated feature of blackberry Playbook, that is why I suggest you to upgrade the operating system.

After reading your post I have upgrade my blackberry manager and after that I restart my blackberry playbook. But after doing that when I open it at that time also I didn’t find the video chat option. After that I went to the blackberry service center and I asked for the solution regarding this issue. After that they have fixed my issue. Now I am not facing any issues with my device. i really appreciate all your support and all the information. Thank you.