Thread: unable to save pictures in BlackBerry PlayBook

unable to save pictures in BlackBerry PlayBook

I am using BlackBerry PlayBook from last one month before that i was using Sony Ericsson xperia. My device was working perfectly and I was not facing any issues with it. But from last thee or four days I am having some problem with my BlackBerry PlayBook. Whenever I try to save the picture which is taken from camera at that time I am not able to save that. First two to three time it is saving the pictures perfectly bit after that it is giving problem .please tell me what should I do to solve this issue. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: unable to save pictures in BlackBerry PlayBook

I have read your problem and after reading your post I would like to suggest you that whenever you save any pictures at that time make sure that you save the pictures in JPEG file. Because sometime our device does not recognize the file format automatically. To solve that we have to define the format manually that is why I am suggesting you this trick. After trying this idea you will be able to save all your pictures with out having any issues. So try this solution and let me know what the result is.

After reading your problem I have one solution for your problem. First check the all the setting of your camera and after that try to save the pictures in your BlackBerry PlayBook. If that solution doesn’t worked for you then take the backup of all your important data and then reset your device. After that it will restart your BlackBerry PlayBook after that try to save the pictures in your BlackBerry PlayBook. If you still facing the same problem then let me know so I can give you solution according to that.

If after trying all the solution if you are having the same problem then I think there is some thing wrong with your device software. That is why I would like to suggest you that upgrade or reinstall the software of your device. Upgrading or reinstalling the software of your device will surly solve your issue. After doing that you will not face any problem with saving pictures in your device. So try this trick and let me know whether it makes any difference for you or not?

As you have mentioned in your post about reinstalling the software of the blackberry playbook, I have tried the same solution. After reading your post I reinstalled the software of my blackberry playbook but that idea didn’t worked for me. After that I updated my blackberry playbook software. After updating the software I am not facing any issues with my blackberry playbook. Thank you so much for all the reply and all the help provided by you to solve my problem.