Thread: Where are the temp files streamed in android

Where are the temp files streamed in android

There are many video sites available on net. On pc it is quiet easy to download those streaming content. But what about Android. I am using the default youtube app to checkout all latest music videos. At the time streaming it is for sure that this files are saved somewhere. But it is not visible. How to find it. This will save my bandwidth for downloading this things again and again. Is there a app for that.

I do not think Android really has any temp folder in it. But you can download Youtube videos on android if you want. There are two ways. First you can use a app and second you can try any online service. You just have to open the link and copy youtube url in that and link and done. You will be able to get the videos directly on your mobile phone.

There is one app available that can help you for downloading youtube videos. Just download YTD Video Downloader on your device from Google Play. This app is easy to use and provide you a simple option to download videos. There is one more thing you can try. It works for few videos. You can enable Preloading. Go in the Menu of Youtube app and then tap on Settings. In that look for Preloading and enable it.