Thread: USB connection fails in Mac+xoom environment.

USB connection fails in Mac+xoom environment.

Hello to all, happy to see such kind of discussion on Motorola XOOM a great android I have seen yet. I know there are lots of androids available in the market such as Samsung galaxy, HTC, blackberry playbook, LG Optimus, Motorola DEFY etc. but still as a genuine Motorola user since using Motorazor I preferred buying XOOM at $800. But I am facing a problem while file transfer using USB chord. The USB connection is not getting successful after connection. I am not able to make file transfers. Kindly suggest any solution.

Re: USB connection fails in Mac+xoom environment.

Great job dude. Thank you for supporting our query forum by posting your queries under our portal. You have rightly said about the wide range of androids and tablet PC’s available in the market. And surprisingly they are available at affordable prices. But the problem you are facing very much easy to solve. Because the connection problem you are facing can be solved either by using a perfectly suitable chord. It is a problem of chord. But if you are using MAC for file transfer then it is possible by Wi-Fi transfer. You just need to find a MAC file transfer tool on the internet and use its GUI interface, and go through the guidelines. Its very easier to install. Do it. And then enjoy android environment.

Instead of wasting time in any other formalities I would like to provide you the solution related with your problem. Note it down carefully. First of all you have to download the MAC file transfer tool from internet. You can find it on GOOGLE or any other search engine. After getting that file first check out the power connections between your android and the MAC system. This interface will check whether your android is turned on and connected or not. This is the final step where you can start file transfer by dragging and dropping down the required files simultaneously.

The best tool to start file transfer between the android and the MAC system you must get the MAC file transfer tool with you. Actually there are various tools in the market which can be used as third party software but as you can use the MAC on MAC it then why choose anyone else. Best suits best on the best itself. So go ahead with the same. Otherwise you can use ‘Wi-Fi explorer’ in which you can use your Wi-Fi connectivity for transferring the files along with each others. Synchronization can be done with the systems. Some of the MAC systems are WI-FI ready which can be used for Wi-Fi file transfers. Otherwise you can use your data chord to transfer for your works.

As my friend said about Wi-Fi file transfer I think Wi-Fi explorer is the best third party software to make your file transfer without any wire or chord. It is simply like transfer of files in mobiles using Bluetooth. Same interface. And same things to do. By giving SSID’s etc. it is really secure kind of transfer. It doesn’t require any compatibility other than Wi-Fi ready hardware set into your system. Other than that you must sit in the Wi-Fi ready environment. Or you can use Bluetooth device to make transfer. Where Bluetooth is the interface required for the transfer. Nothing else to explain.