Thread: Can i run DVD video in the Blackberry Playbook

Can i run DVD video in the Blackberry Playbook

Hi friends I have purchased the Blackberry playbook. It is a very nice device. I am using it for my all the multimedia requirements. I was looking for its supported video formats as I want to play some DVD files in my blackberry Playbook. But I don’t know how to play the DVD files in the blackberry Playbook. Please if you have any idea about how to run DVD video files in the blackberry Playbook then please let me know. Please reply me with all the possible solution.

Re: Can i run DVD video in the Blackberry Playbook

I have read your post and after that I have also checked on the internet about supported video files. As you have mentioned in your post that you want to play the DVD video files in your blackberry Playbook. The answer is you can play the DVD files video files on your blackberry Playbook. But for that you need to convert video files in the black berry supported format. After converting that you will be able to play your all the DVD video files in your blackberry Playbook.

If you want to play the DVD video files in your blackberry Playbook then you can do that by converting the video files. If you want to know that which file format will support in the blackberry Playbook then you can check this on the internet after doing that convert your videos according to that formats. After doing that transfer the videos in your blackberry Playbook. After doing that you will be able to play the DVD files in your blackberry Playbook. Just try this solution.

If you are looking for playing DVD files in your blackberry Playbook, then I have suggestion for you. If you are going to covert any DVD or Blue ray disc then first make sure that it is not protected with Digital Rights Management (DRM). Because if the disc which you are trying to convert is protected then you will also need the software for remove the protection. With out removing the protection your system will not allow you to convert the videos. I hope my information will be helpful to you.

If you are confused about the supported formats in the blackberry Playbook and if you are not able to search on the internet then I have one solution for that. These are the formats in which you can convert the videos 3GP, M4A, M4V, 3GP2, ASF, WMV, MOV, MPEG-4, AVI, F4V . Now you can easily convert the videos and play all the files in your blackberry Playbook. If you find any difficulties even after that also then let me know. I hope this will be helpful to you.

If your disc is protected with Digital Rights Management (DRM) and if you don’t know how to fix that then I have one trick which you can try. You can use the HandBrake to do the encoding the videos. After that you will not face the problem of protected media. But converting the copyrighted video might be illegal also so you should be take care of that. I you will be able to solve your problem with out facing any issues. Please let me know what the result is?

As you have suggested in your post that some time disk may be having the protection and for that we have to remove that protection. After reading that I have also checked my disc and I found that my disc was also copyrighted. That is why I have removed that protection by trying your solution. After that I am able to run all the DVD files in my device. Now I can play anything in my blackberry Playbook. Thank you so much for your all the help and all the information.