Thread: Dead Screen on the Motorola Xoom

Dead Screen on the Motorola Xoom

I have purchased Motorola Xoom week ago. Well yesterday night I have found that the screen of the device turned to black. I am sacred why this particular issue is happening on the device of mine. Let me know if you are having any specific solution to get the requirement of mine. any help me on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Dead Screen on the Motorola Xoom

In this particular situation I am suggesting that you should perform a soft reset on the device of yours and see whether it is working or not. In order to soft reset you should need to restart the device of yours. well you should switch off the phone and remove the battery and after couple of minute you should reinsert the battery and switch on the device of yours. I am hoping that it would be helpful to you.

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting that you should do a factory reset on the device of yours. Well you should backup the data before you have perform the factory reset. It would remove the all the data from the device. Well you should restore the data once you have completed with factory reset. So try the factory reset and see whether it is helping you out to solve the matter of yours.

I am highly suspecting that problem which you are facing is happening due to firmware of the device. You should and download and install the latest version of the firmware on the device and see whether it is working or not. You should backup all the data before you go for the firmware upgrade on the device of yours. once the process is completed you should restore the back up on the phone of yours.

You told me that you have recently purchased the device, So I am suggesting that you should visit the official service center and claim for the service warranty. Well you should not have any physical damage otherwise you will not be able to get the benefit of the service warranty. Also you should carry the information regarding the purchase of the device of yours.