Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Need help in recording the both side conversation on my Phone

Portable Devices

Old 18-05-2011

Need help in recording the both side conversation on my Phone

Can I record my conversation held through cell phones actually I want to record my private conversation safely so that I can used it for some remembrances. Which type of software will helps me to record my private both side conversation .which type of cell phone will provide me to record private both side conversation. Or suggests me that can I record my private conversation on both side through my cell phone.

Old 18-05-2011

Re: Need help in recording the both side conversation on my Phone

Yes it is true that you can record your private both side conversation by using iphone and android phones that provides you to recorder your call conversation on both side by pressing + and sign on the Recorder app application .By using Recorder app u can not only recorder incoming calls but also outgoing calls and also you can informs your call recipients that your call is on reordering.
Old 18-05-2011

By using Andriod phone, first click on call button to call the person to whom u wants to communicate then click on the recorder application in the main menu then click on the start button to start the recorder to record the call conversation which you wants to record at last before ending the call stop the recording by clicking the stop button on the recorder app applications and then end the call. You can also edit your recorded call time.
Old 18-05-2011

By using skype software you can record your call conversation on any mobile phone .It is not required to buy iphone or android phone. Skype software will provides you to records your call conversation by clicking recording button. This is the free software with no limits of attachments. You can records as long time as you wants to records the call. Things are that it wills records the file in mp3 formats which is played on nay mobile phone.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,